Drug info - hydergine

Discussion in 'Nootropics' started by snapper, May 16, 2007.

1. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I recently acquired some hydergine and was wondering if any here use it regularly as a cognitive enhancer and what doses / frequency / side effects do people use/experience?
    I have found it to work better than anything I have tried before in enhancing memory. I have only been using for a short time at low doses so far, but feels that this compound holds promise. Does a tolerance develop with this drug ?
    I was also wondering what overdose side effects are since doses vary and I would like to catch any toxicity early as SWIM increases the dose.
    I am using it in combination with caffeine, piracetam, kratom, the usual aa sups, choline, centrophenoxine, l deprenyl and adaptogens. I add in some chocamine, picamilon and phenibut sometimes.

2. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    I haven't tried it but supposedly it's fairly common to have brain fog at first and then things get much better. It also balances levels of neurotransmitters which is why people report relieved depression and a more stable mood. I do want to get around to it sometime though, it's supposed to be one of the better nootropics.

3. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    How is the hydergine coming along? Is it just as good?

4. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hard to say right now. I am taking 1.8th of a 4,5mg tablet daily with the rest of the stack and no real change so far. The dose is low however and will soon double. SWIM'll havve a better handle on the effects after using it at work, where SWIM actually notices the benefits of nootropics a lot more. I don't need to do much fast thinking at home..
    SWIM also recently quit kratom and feels very sluggish due to that, so it is even harder to say...

5. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I know this is years old, but there seems to be little info on this substance on DF. Snapper any update? Experiences from anyone else?

6. fiquin

fiquin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from brazil
    My first experience with it was yesterday.

History and Usage Background:

If you follow my posts here you'll find that I ended up messing my Kratom supply. I was still a little dizzy and almost fainting from my 'bad Kratom' when I took my first Hydergine's dose. It seemed to help a lot. But after that I could sense that it would be better not to be dizzy, for sure.

I took 4.5 mg after ingesting 4800mg of Piracetam and 2 hours after I felt like superman. Couldn't sleep at all. Lasted about 5 hours straight. I liked the vibe and I'm trying today to get this superman feeling again, but without any success.

I took today 12.5 mg already and all I got (coming from yesterday) is nasal congestion.

I'll keep up my pace and post the experiences here later. I intend to get this superman feeling again, it is awesome.

Some 'feautures' of The Superman Feeling

* Physically stronger;
    * Better reflexes;
    * Faster moves;
    * Faster and clearer thoughts;
    * Desire to feel like the same way for the rest of my life;

Can anyone here relate to this feeling? I never had cocaine but as people tell me this experience fills my expectations. Is it really something like that?

Questions:

* Hydergine's doc says it will get better with time. Anyone here can assure that?
    * Heard from someone's experience that one would need less Hydergine to get better effects with time, perharps like Piracetam for some people. "True true"?

I'm finishing this post here thinking that Kratom's effects were responsible for the good initial Hydergine's response. If I'm right Kratom and Hydergine is a good combination. By the way, I'm going to try it right now. This time with a different Kratom (Indonesian - Bali I think, not the bad Borneo Red Vein I had) and in a different order, Hydergine, Piracetam and Kratom.

I read the forum rules and lot of posts before writing down this second post, not on purpose, but because I didn't want to or didn't have the opportunity to express myself about something I thought was worth.

Hope you guys could guide me for better writing if needed. I'm open for suggestions.

Regards from Brazil.