1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences - Hydrocodone 10/325 Question

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by jman1982, Dec 2, 2011.

1. jman1982

jman1982

Reputation Points:
    I take (3-4) at the beginning of my day, I kind of feel that euphoria feeling for the first week. I take Norco 10/325, I get 90 a month with 5 refills. I have been taking them on and off for 10+ years or so. I'm currently going threw withdraws because I take to many of them. My brother told me that pills are like beer, you build a tolerance so you can drink a crap load and drink yourself sober. I wonder if this is the same for pills?? If so can you get the same high of of just 2 like you can with 3-5?

2. dakota_girl

dakota_girl Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    you've been taking the same dose for 10 years? there's definitely a tolerance buildup there. are you using them for pain or for euphoria? if you're using them for pain, and it's no longer working, then maybe you should talk to your doctor about adjusting the dose or changing to a stronger medication so you don't need to take as many pills a day. if you're wanting the euphoric feeling, then you'll have to take more and more pills at one time to get a euphoric feeling. but with the acetaminophen in them, that's dangerous on your liver so extracting out the codeine would be the better idea so you're not getting the fillers and tylenol.

of course i'm not saying to take 5 or 6 instead of 3 or 4, but obviously the more you take the more euphoria and what not you'll feel (which is not recommended and can be very harmful!) I just can't imagine taking the same dose of the same medicine every day for 10 years is still effective.

3. jman1982

jman1982

Reputation Points:
    /Thank You, Swim has changed to Opana 15MG