1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - Hydrocodone (increase effect) poteniating

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by Salvia_King, May 7, 2010.

1. Salvia_King

Salvia_King Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    SWIM Wants greater effects with less pills

I has

benadryl
    flexril
    tramadol

various OTCs

naproxen (swim hears this adds a warmth)
    dextromethorrphan

chocolate - swim hears this helps

any other suggestions or comnbos

I want to mix 2 hydrocodone with a combo of the above, swim only gets prescriped for 2 a day

Salvia_King added 27 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

IF Swim missed posts/threads about this topic

please post here...

I want to get a move on, and no one ever answers My posts

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  2. BBGONE

BBGONE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    naproxen is like ibuprofen, this is something You would not want to add to the mix.
    Benadryl seems the best out of all SWIM listed.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  3. ef87

ef87 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    45 minutes before the opiate dose take 30mg of DXM and 1 alka zelter (antacid). then after 45 minutes dose with the opiate and a flexeril tablet.

benedryl may work if you only want to increase the sedation.

4. DiabolicScheme

DiabolicScheme Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    From my experience Benadryl doesn't really make codone more potent its just that the Benadryl sedative effects run together nicely with the codone nod.

I think you's best bet is the classic use of grapefruit juice/tums..I know for a fact those two definitely intensify the effect.

Others You might want to try:
    - Milk Thistle
    - DXM [NOT IN RECREATIONAL DOSES!]

5. BBGONE

BBGONE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I recently unexpectedly found that dopamine reuptake inhibitors greatly enhance opioid buzz. He took one dose 2-phenyl -5,5-dimethylmorpholine (it is slowly eliminated from body)
    and the next day he tryed not high dose of codeine (100 mg), and it gave him very nice buzz and pleasant mood.
    When codeine was took without such a pretreatment, it gave very slight effects and almost no buzz.
    I think that any DAT inhibitor (they are psychostimulants) would do the same thing.
    It was even reported that coke (also DAT inhibitor) potentiates opioid buzz.
    It is very true about so called speedball effect, and really even weak opoids can be potentiated (means their euphoria) by any DAT inhibitor.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  6. LadyGrinningSoul

LadyGrinningSoul Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.K.
    Swim find thats marijuana can increase effects of both when they have taken codeine and tramadol. Although having too much cannabis can simply make them nod off. They would suggest a few drags every so often, at least thats what I do and they smoke everyday. They are moderately tolerant to cannabis.

Swim sometimes has a glass of wine of a pint of lager. But no more than that, for them personally, as it can be a risky combination. They would only suggest this if able to control drinking, haven't had a (at least for swims tolerance level) huge amount of codeine/tramadol, and are experienced with opiates.

7. JustBuzzin

JustBuzzin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM suggests taking the 2 hydrocodones you have and mix with 2 tramadols.
    If this does not increase the effect enough up the dose to 3 tramadols.
    Do not exceed 3 tramadols(at least i dont. Heavy abuse of tramadol can lead to seizures so SWIM tries not to abuse tramadol too heavily)

If you are still not getting the desired effect mix the 2 hydrocodones, 1 tramadol, 1 flexeril.

Up the dosage from there with the tramadols if you are not getting the effect desired.

Again..only go to 3 tramadols.

In the end i would not exceed 2 hydrocodones, 3 tramadols, and a flexeril.

I personally Hate flexeril so i wouldnt mess with it but if it is good for you Go For It.