1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - Hydrocodone + Muscle Relaxer = Potentiation?

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by Davidrca, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Davidrca

Davidrca Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    SWIM heard from multiple users that combining both hydrocodone and a muscle relaxer like Cyclobenzaprine 10 mg (generic Flexeril) helps potentiate the effects. Can anyone attest to it or have any information that would support such theory?

I have some hydro and some flexeril and I am thinking of popping both as to conserve some of his hydro for future uses, worth it or not?

2. Killa Weigha

Killa Weigha Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from mexico
    Only if that's all ya got. It's not synergistic though. Double the hydro works much better than half and half for most people. But if you're economizing it's better than nothing. Capisci?

3. too fool for school

too fool for school Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i dont know if this will be much help but I has the english equivalent of what you are talking about ( i think ) these being 60mg di-hydrocodeine and 10mg diazepam , b4 the days when I had a tolerance 4 or 5 dhc and 3 diazepam would put swim where he needed to be - warm , lethargic , and a heightening of some of the senses , mainly taste , food tasted great while I was " away with the fairies "
    memories ahhhh !

4. Moving Pictures

Moving Pictures Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Cyclobenzaprine is a decent muscle relaxant but is useless for recreation. All it does is make you tired. That's why it and metaxalone aren't scheduled unlike carisopradol (which isn't federally scheduled but is in many states). The only thing it will add to is the drowsiness of hydrocodone. You'd do better with diphenhdryamine or promethazine. Save the flexeril for when you got a sore back or can't sleep.

5. AMKR

AMKR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Flexeril worked to potentiate codeine for me, but you have to taken into account i was also on (moderate doses) of 1 10mg Oxynorm IR, 2 20 mg OC Oxycontin, a few beers, three 350mg wallace somas, one 2mg ativan (which i may or may not of taken), 2.5mg of xanax and, tums and phenergan for potentiation of the opiates aswell as nigella sativa seed cold pressed oil jellies for and , plus i just like promethazine - plus i ended the night with, a pinch sublingual phenibut F.A.A., 30mg of valium, smoking synthetic cannabinoids (herbal incense) the whole time. So balls in your court hahaha, it cold've been anything - fantastic night though haha justt wish it wasnt my first night with the 20 ocs - crushed em up pararhuted them, and preceded to puke a half hour to hour later (but still retained a bit o the opi high thus why i took the other 20 oc and 1 oxynorm to keep it going)

I have a high tolerance to most of these things, so take it easy okay'?