1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Snorting - hydrocodone pill id, snorting hydrocodone

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by Muirner, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I come to the board for advice again. SO i have this pill marked M357 and i find out this is a vicoden 5/500. If i snort 1/2 and eat 1/2 will i feel it? or not? What would u recomend here? My tolerance is ultra low, i took my first oxy ever about 5 days ago, and ate one of these m357's today (didnt feel shit). I have taken watsons in the past and such but this is what i have and i'm j/w

Muirner

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from The Netherlands
    From the rules:

• Use descriptive Topic Subject. This will help others find what they want to read. Topics with bad Topic subjects maybe deleted! - there's nothing more annoying than looking at all those stupid "A stupid question" subject lines. I mean, I'm damn lazy, but how hard is it to type "A stupid question about (insert something here)"?

3. hacnslash

hacnslash Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    5mg wont do shit, i would recommend you do 20, but that's just me, and i am not a doctor, so do what you will with this information :)

also, if you must snort them, do a water extraction on these pills and evap the water, thats just too much apap up your nose, it'll make you bleed, it does me.

4. umich

umich Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    5mg of hydrocodone wont get you buzzed. Whatever you do do not snort Vicodins or Percocets, they are nearly all acetaminophen. I would recommend around 20mg for your first time, but do not intake more than 3000mg of apap at once, it can cause severe liver damage. I just finished a bottle of these for some minor surgery, so I'm fairly experienced with hydro. Good luck.

5. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Alfa- i know the topic wasnt clear, and i even had to do a serch to find it. The night i wrote this i was DXM'ed out, so it's still kinda unclear, is there a way i can change the topic name?

For anyone else, i'll look into the cold water extraction... and if i do it, then how much hydro would u reccomend sniffing then? I gotta see if i can find a couple more hydros, and then maybe a little alchie to up the buzz?

Muirner