1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Combinations - Hydrocodone + Piperazine blend

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by AceOvArts, Mar 4, 2006.

1. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Oct 1, 2005
    from U.K.
    I posted this in opiates but for those that didnt read that forum I would just like to say that last night I took 5 x 7.5/325 norcos and 3x p.e.p pills and the results are great, really nice euphoria. A bit hard to take a piss though but I said his legs were trembling and whole body tingling.
    He was also smoking some nice weed so I guess that ll helps.
    But this combo is really great (if you dont mind playing with RCs)
    I would recommend to anyone