1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

hydrocodone prescription

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by justin77, Dec 24, 2004.

1. justin77

justin77 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    whats the best way to go about getting a prescription for hydrocodone? what should i tell the doctor?

2. hacnslash

hacnslash Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    doctors are trained professionals, it is their job to prevent exactly what you're trying to do...trust me, whatever you say you're not gonna get a prescription.

maybe say your back hurts or something....

3. justin77

justin77 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't think it's that hard to do, I know there are lots of "doctor shoppers" who do nothing but look for willing doctors. Problem is I don't know anyof these doctors shoppers and would like to know how to go about gettin some pills.

4. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    Obviously it is quite possible if you can out smart the doctor but you have to learn how to go about doing this and how to find doctors that are more likely to believe you. Might be hard if you look anything like a druggie. Eventually you will get some pain or symptons through out your life that will be easy to get you some hydrocodone, teeth pulled, serious injuries, back pain etc. Just remmember to ask for them when you need em. I have friends getting this stuff alot for little things (teeth pulled, and leg pains) Im just waiting for my chance to legally get some drugs.

5. nirvana

nirvana Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what exactly is hypocodone? ive taken some of it and its pretty
    good, but i never was 100% sure as to what its supposed to be
    used for.

6. nirvana

nirvana Newbie

Reputation Points:
    *hydro. 4 in the morning and i have some problems

7. magicmaster141

magicmaster141 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I got a Rx. for Vicodine when I got my wisdom teeth pulled (not sure how old you are) and I didn't even need it for pain after 2 or 3 days so I just saved the pills and got the bottle refilled and saved 10 or so pills from that bottle, think I had 15 or 16 saved in all. It was kinda hard to hold onto them since I only got like 2 a day but it was worth it. That made for 3 or 4 pretty high nights =). Seems like I have to take 5-6 Vic to feela good highnow since I dothem whenever I can (once weekly or so). That was only the 2nd time I got high off Vic so it didn't take as much. Anyone know if I stopped taking them about 4-5 weeks would my tol. go down at all? If I have one maybe I'm just used to the high now? I don't feel so great poppin 6 Vicodine I worry about my liver. Some of my friends can feel 4, 3, or even 2 pills I'm jealous =/

8. justin77

justin77 Newbie

Reputation Points:

hydrocodone isa narcotic pain reliever. when mixed with tylenol(vicodin, lortab, and norco),it's schedule 3 on the dea control list which makes it much more available than oxycodone(oxycontin), which is schedule 2. doctors dont prescribe schedule 2's much because of risk of lawsuit. when not mixed with tylenol, hydrocodone is a schedule 2 drug.cocaine is also schedule 2 which i cant believe. heroin is schedule 1 which is the most controlled and completely illegal.

9. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    Where does Vicodin stand compared to hydrocodone? Which is better to get a prescription for (in other words which is stronger)
    How much does a bottle of hydrocodone cost? From a legal source. Not street price.

10. nirvana

nirvana Newbie

Reputation Points:
    try a regular search to check legal prices. thanks, justin and
    magicmaster!

11. nirvana

nirvana Newbie

Reputation Points:
    oh, and also, if you break a bone you might be able to get a
    perscription. my older brother fucked up his leg bad and i stole
    his left over pills. [​IMG]

12. daveman

daveman Silver Member

Reputation Points:

sorry for bringing up a very very old post, but i find it a bit odd that the moderator doesnt know that hydrocodne is the active ingrediant in vicodin, vicodin is just a brand name. maybe i'll clear things up for him and other people who are confused aswell, thank you