1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Combinations - Hydrocodone, Tramadol, Xanax. New Fav.

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by Roll1N, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Roll1N

Roll1N

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Note from staff: the following is a particularly dangerous combination, as it risks the induction of respiratory failure. It's a classically fatal combination.

My next door neighbor and I found a new favorite pharm combo. With excellent value. As the substances I listed all are not very high priced meds, not going to price discussion though.

Anyways,
    We first each popped 30mg of hydrocodone each, and their was 325mg. of apap in each, so not so bad on the tylenol side.

about 25-30 min later At the peak of the hydro, we each popped 150mg of tramadol. Usually the trammys take a little longer to kick in but honestly we felt them in less than 15 mins, due to the fact that we were in our hydro peak.

Waited another half hour I started feeling even better, very stimulation type opiate high with very nice euphoria.

Then we each popped a xanax bar (2mg), and that honestly kicked in less than 7 minutes.

Now, I'm feeling SUPER GOOD. Not so tired off the xanax, not a tweaky like high from the tramadol combined with hydro. Very reccommded combo FOR PEOPLE WITH HIGH ENOUGH TOLERANCE TO EACH SUBSTANCE.

Anyone who tries it with high enough tolerance will not be dissapointed!

Keep in mind, benzo + opiate combinations can be very dangerous. Please be cautios.

I honestly cut my doasge to half of each substance used (with xanax, it takes about 4mg to get me going, used only 2 in the combo. Tramadol I need 300mg+ to get me going. With Hydrocodone 50-60mg to get me going)

HAPPY TIMES

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
  2. mkultra5979

mkultra5979 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o Male from Greece
    This combo sounds quite dangerous. since the dosages are big enough.
    Please for be carefull, mixing all these substances. You may have high tolerance to opiates / benzos, but sometimes OD is unpredictable.
    Anyway, sharing your experience is interesting, although I would not try it!!! :)
    Take care.

3. Speedballin

Speedballin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I have been Taking to hydrocodone/acetaminophen the past 3 weeks " prescribed for back and shoulder pain" and 0.25mg of xanax.

I tool Xanax this morning in 0.50 mg and i want to take hydrocodone/acetaminophen 5-500 ( 2 )of them. I have high tolerance. any one suggest? and have a beer. I think it would be good high. any risks though??

4. Roll1N

Roll1N

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    don't mix them with alcohol.

5. afellowbro

afellowbro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    why not roll1n? nice name btw

6. Roll1N

Roll1N

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Because mixing alcohol with opiates or benzos is very dangerous. Let alone mixing alcohol with BOTH is just asking for trouble. You have to be very careful with your dosages.

and thank you.

7. baZING

baZING Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    If you can get any amount of a high from 10mg of hydrocodone, you do NOT have a "high tolerance" whatsoever. In fact, I would say anyone who can catch a buzz off that amount of hydro has a light-to-no tolerance. That's not a jab and that isn't meant to goad you on-- a high tolerance definitely isn't something to brag about. The combination written about in this thread is incredibly dangerous, as clearly stated by the OP. The opiate and benzo combination has caused many deaths in the past and sadly, will probably continue to cause more.

Having a single beer with one or the other (hydro or Xanax) probably won't kill you, but it's still not a good idea due to the risk of the additive effects of multiple CNS depressants. Furthermore, unless you are doing a CWE extraction on the hydrocodone/APAP, one should never drink any amount of alcohol with any amount of APAP, just to be on the safe side. They are both way too hard on your liver to mix them in any dose.

Be safe...

8. Speedballin

Speedballin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    ^^ lots of information and helpful tips , I don't get any amount of high of the hydrocodone any more after 3 weeks of taking 10mg to 20mg a day. I stopped the Vicodin but I still do .50mg Xanax every day and smoke some pot and have a beer , I don't feel wasted but I get a good buzz. I'm laying of Vicodin for a week or so to be able to feel that high again.

Thanks

9. plugmuckler

plugmuckler Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.

Not sure if its just me and a lack of an enzyme, but tramadol does zip for me recreationally. I once took about 600 or 700mg to help with an opi w/d and ended up having a fit and blacking out for an hr or so. V scary and dont touch even tho i have access.just my 2 pence.

Plug

10. Mistiquegautz

Mistiquegautz Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o Female from U.S.A.
    Do you know what this is doing to your body? Its drug cocktails like this that ruined my life. I know it seems cool and enjoyable at the moment, but that combintaion of opiates is severley addictive, if you continue to take that your body will form a dependence on it. I get the rush and how amazing it feels, but I can promise you it is not worth it. Just trying to encourage others. Be safe

xoxo

11. navokuro

navokuro Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    600-700mg of tramadol is a lot! Cat always thought good starting dose for opiate naive people/little tolerance is 100-200mg depending on personal chemistry, weight, previous opioid use etc. Cat personally wouldn't go above 300-400mg with tramadol because of the seizure risks. Even at theraputic dose there is a risk of fits. I suggests looking at a case report below or the uploaded one:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=106&id=11322

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  12. EuPhOriKa

EuPhOriKa Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I understand you know this is dangerous, and have to be careful about the dosage so I won't lecture you. It sounds like a nice combo though.

13. varuka

varuka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from Florida, U.S.A.
    Omg, do you Have a death wish? Three different types of drugs at once? Mixing two different drugs at once is dangerous, three could be deadly!!!

And you didn't take them at minimum doses either.

Do you realize how dangerous tramadol itself is? how many people have seizures on this drug? Or even that serotonin syndrome is a real possibility when taken at high doses? And you're mixing it with other pain meds and Xanax?!!

No, never mix alcohol into any combo like this!

I Hope people reading this post don't decide to try it! Its super dangerous. I'm all for getting a buzz, getting high, its no secret that I am a pill addict. But Be Responsible! I don't consider posting this combo for others to see and maybe try Being Responsible!!!

14. Petri6

Petri6 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from finland
    The dangers of this combo have been discussed already so I won't go into that. Personally I feel that alprazolam greatly diminishes the opioid euphoria without adding any positive effects. Some benzos do add nice effects and don't diminish the euphoria so much. I've found that diazepam (10mg), oxazepam (30mg) and especially midazolam (15mg) go well with opioids. Mind you that I do have a tolerance to both drugs and someone who doesn't should never combine the two (and even if you have tolerance it can hardly be described as safe).