Opinions - I dont feel the opioid effect anymore, dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Tramadol' started by picuru, Sep 24, 2012.

1. picuru

picuru Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Hi, i will tell you my story (sorry for my bad english :p)
    I am a big fan of Tramadol, i could say it is my favourite drug from all the drugs i have tested.
    2 months ago, i got some kratom and i decided to try it, i took about 200g in 1 week, and then stop using it.
    But after that, when i wanted to take tramadol, i was only feeling the SSRI-SNRI feeling, i think i got the "speedy" effect, but no the happiness of the opioid effect.
    So i decided to stop taking any opioid (kratom and tramadol, the only i have tried) from 2 months, to low my tolerance and then could enjoy tramadol again.
    Yesterday i decided to give it a try to tramadol since the rest of 2 months, but i got a very little (almost unnoticable) effect from opioid, but yes from SSRI-SNRI effects.

I dont know what to do, i feel like it has lost the magic because of kratom consumption, now i hate kratom, because it has ruined my tramadol tolerance.

How long do i have to wait to feel again the opioid effect? (only a bit more, i dont want the full opioid effect, but yes a bit noticeable)

What happens if i combine tramadol with kratom? It would replace the lost opioid effect from tramadol? Is there a big difference between tramadol opioid effect and kratom opioid effect?

Thanks!

2. Tramgirl

Tramgirl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your situation. I do not have the answer for you but wanted to share that my friend, A is going through similar situation. She had been using only 50mg tramadol for over a year on daily basis, it always did the trick. Last week after popping a few Oxys then returning to the tram, it did not suddenly give that euphoric feeling it always had. She is wondering if finally tolerance has caught up with her or if something was chemically altered affecting the action of the tram. She feels it some in her head but it never fully spreads through the body where you feel that energy and talkative, euphoric warmth and sensation in nervous system. :confused:

3. picuru

picuru Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Yea, it happens the same to SWIM.
    A question, is oxy comparable to tramadol in any point? Or it is totally different?

4. Kid Cudi

Kid Cudi Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The only similarity between oxycodone and tramadol would be the μ-opioid agonism. Although, oxycodone is a much stronger μ-opioid agonist than tramadol; while agonizing κ-opioid receptors as well. Another difference between these two drugs is that, unlike oxycodone, tramadol (and its metabolites) acts as a SRA (serotonin releasing agent), NRI (norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor), NMDA antagonist, and 5-HT2C antagonist.