Health - I dont feel the same after doing 25I-NBOMe

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Blastedbrain, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Blastedbrain

Blastedbrain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.
    Well a few months back i did what I thought was acid. But it turned out to be 25I.
    Ever since Ive done it I just have not been the same.

I'm not the same emotionally and mentally. The weeks after I did it I still felt brain dead and depressed.
    Even now i just feel like an empty shell of what i used to be. Every time i look in the mirror now i dont even know who I'm looking at. Its like I'm a completely different person. My entire personality has changed and life seemed to have lost its spark.

Every night when i go to bed i lay and hope that i wake up as my old self but it never happens. Im not as bad as i used to be but im still not the same. Most days I cant cope and i have to get somewhere alone like a bathroom or my bedroom and just breakdown and cry because i cant handle my messed up state of mind.

As disgusting as this may sound sex and masturbating don't feel very good anymore. Its like the drug took that magic away from my life and i rarely do eather of the two anymore.

I just want to be normal again so bad but I feel like it will never happen, and that im going to be stuck as this diluted person that I am. I feel as if im just not as good as i used to be, and that life dosent even feel like its worth waking up for let alone living. I wont go and pull the plug on myself because Ive seen what comes of it to peoples familys and friends but each day seems more and more empty.

To top it all off Ive ruined some of my friends lives because i introduced this crap to them. The ones that did it the most just aren't the same, the way they talk and act is totally different. Two of them dropped out of school and are wasting there lives with more drugs.

This stuff has changed who I am and what I do. I wont get into some of what Ive done recently but needless to say it would make a mother cry.

I dont have much more to say except dont do this stuff. If your thinking of doing this or what your friend tells you is "Acid" just dont. its not worth the mess and heartache.

All I feel like I can do now is just try to live life and hope someday I can be normal again.

2. thirdeyelasik

thirdeyelasik Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Re: I dont feel the same after doing 25I

How strong of an experience was the 25I compared to the LSD you thought you were taking? Was the experience similar to LSD or was it more of a bad trip? While pretty much all psychedelics have the ability to totally change a persons perceptions and outlook on life, some of the newer Research Chemicals just dont' have enough studies(if any) to tell what those changes will be. My drunk uncle has done 2c-i which is similar to 25i and found it to be mild and fun compared to stronger psychedelics so he had no problem integrating the experience into his life in a positive way.

I hope you can find a way back or if not than embrace the changes that may or may not be permanent and start a new life goal like getting really in shape. Focus on your job or school and maybe go to see a psychiatrist even just once to get some perspective.

3. Blastedbrain

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.

Compared to some lsd trips ive had it was pretty powerful. Ive done the 25i crap a few times and i regret every time. The trip itself was not bad but how its left me is whats bad.

As for changes I noticed that it has changed my handwriting completely. Ive never had good handwriting but now i do this weird thing where i connect the letters like im writing in cursive but in print. Its weird but i guess you could call it a benifit because i write much faster now and it looks kinda interesting to me.

4. thirdeyelasik

thirdeyelasik Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Yeah only you know exactly how you felt before taking this chem a few times so it can be difficult to explain in words exactly how you are changed. I had something similar happen to me one time when I had serotonin syndrome from one stupid weekend. After a few days I felt like half my brain had been loped off and I was like on emergency standby mode. I was in fight or flight response and felt crazy weird all day long...thought it would never go away.

I started a strict diet and exercise program and started taking St. Johns Wort and soon I was back to my old self. It was a long journey to get back but I did get back to my good old happy self.

5. maltdog

maltdog Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from Australia

This sounds exactly like what happened to a friend of mine.

He tried and tried to get back to feeling normal but really struggled. He went and saw someone and found out it was classic depersonalisation. Some treatment and he was back to normal- mind you he made a conscious decision not to use drugs anymore after that.

I should add he had used a fair amount of different types of drugs and his incident was triggered by 25i. He had used it once before and thought it was amazing- next time had an unpleasant trip and then felt odd after sobering.

Hope this helps- good luck

6. DiabolicScheme

DiabolicScheme Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    First off 25I refers to several chemicals.

I am guessing that it is 25I-NBOMe which has a relatively bad reputation, is extremely potent as a serotonin receptor full agonist and has caused several deaths.

Hopefully your body and mind will normalize and you'll feel better with time.

You can't blame yourself for your friends decision to take this drug ultimately it was their choice.

I suggest you get a check up make sure you don't have another condition that's making you feel this way.

Unfortunately this is the risk with research chemicals. Most of them have little studies done on rats or rodents let alone primates or humans.

It gets worse as the legal cat and mouse game continues. It seems the latest legal replacement is worse than the previous.

7. MikePatton

MikePatton Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from israel
    Sounds like Depersonalisation to me, it's a mental disorder that can be treated and beaten. You most likely will not experience this state for the rest of your life. I think the obvious answer here is to seek treatment from a mental health professional. It is a known possible side-effect of psychedelics, and there is treatment whether through psychotherapy or psychopharmacology.

The most important thing is that you know this is not permanent.

8. strange clouds5

strange clouds5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    just give it time.. I believe the same thing happened to me awhile back in my younger years when I used to experiment with DXM a lot .. also taking mushrooms and I know I was also giving I belive 2c-1 on a blotter sheet a few times.. now I only like mushrooms uasully....

9. Blastedbrain

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.
    Well its nice to know this isn't permanent. Ive seen professional help in the past but the person I saw dident seem to help much and made me rather uncomfortable. Ive tried excercising a little more and its helped a bit. But I still cant seem to shake the weird mind feeling the drug has put me in. And yes when i say 25i I am refering to 25I-NBOMe. Or whatever ive gotten on a blotter, never knew for sure without testing

10. rocksmokinmachine

rocksmokinmachine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from earth
    My Alpaca has taken 25I-NBOMe, 25B-NBOMe and 25C-NBOMe. He is very experienced with psychedelics

They were all VERY potent. He's had 1mg+ LSD experiences and the experience he had on 25B-NBOMe was much more powerful. The fabric of space and time completely ripped apart. There was total ego death, and altogether the experience was very difficult. It was accurately dosed at 3mg.

The Alpaca recieved a gram of 25B and 800mg of 25I from a Chinese Research Chemical wholesaler as a free sample! Generous indeed.

It took him a while to understand the trip, overall it was a good experience, but some aspects were difficult. It took a few months to understand that it manifested itself from his own anxiety.

I hope things work out for the OP

11. DiabolicScheme

DiabolicScheme Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    3 mg? how are you not dead? the dosing for this stuff is in the micrograms if I am not mistaken. Youre lucky to be alive man.

As much as I am pro-choice snd pro-freedom these drugs that are micrograms should not be given to the public. I mean apparently people have no clue about what they are taking. I think banning microgram drugs would be good because everytime there is a death with these products it does damage to the entire community.

12. pupnik

pupnik Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    banning has never been clever,
    information on safety is important,
    and access to what is necessary is important too (i.e. measurement equipment, safe containment, locked storage (as with guns, & alcohol))
    on the other hand, bragging about unsafe doses is also not clever,
    it inspires unwise competition like evil knievel.

1. 4/5,
      banning a substance is never a good idea, it drives it underground
      Feb 22, 2014
  13. rocksmokinmachine

rocksmokinmachine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from earth
    3mg is a strong dose, but it isn't excessive. I've known people to dose up to 10mg and be fine, then I've known someone dose 500ug and really freak out, its all down to experience.

Blotters of 25B-NBOMe are commonly dosed at 1200ug, 25I-NBOMe at about 1000ug.

Banning substances because of thier potency or active dose threshold is moronic. Whats needed is simply an accurate scale, and information on the substance.

rocksmokinmachine added 9 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

I think (I may be wrong), 25I-NBOMe is believed to be full agonist of the human 5HT2a receptor. Nearly all drugs that act at this site are partial agonists. 25I-NBOMe fits the receptor site perfectly and stimulates them strongly.

I believe what the OP has encountered is related to serotonin. The drugs psychopharmacological action may have contributed to this. Start taking some 5HTP, eat lots of protein. Take B vitamin supplements. I'm a little stumped on this one to be quite honest, but I hope my advice will prove helpful.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  14. maltdog

maltdog Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from Australia
    What other drugs are known as 25i? I understand there is confusion between some of the NBOMe's and potential confusion with say 2ci but I don't understand multi references for 25i.

I'm not asking with a negative tone, simply curious.

maltdog added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Just noticed next thread down 25iNBOH. Interesting I clearly have a lot more to read!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  15. pupnik

pupnik Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    25I-NBMD (NBMD-2CI)
    25I-NBOMe (NBOMe-2CI)
    25I-NBF (NBF-2CI)
    25I-NBOH (NBOH-2CI)

16. zander1555

zander1555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Same thing happened to me after using DXM and Research Chemical cannabinoids too much in the same month. But I started working out, eating right, and waking up on time to see the sun all day. Felt much better 6-8 months later. It wasn't too intense for me, but I definitely felt depersonalized, depressed, and thoughtless. All the while I feel like I was very mentally healthy throughout the entire process, so I usually stay away from DXM and the other dissociatives

17. Blastedbrain

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.
    Well ive taken the advice of a few of the posters and ive been getting exercise when ever i can. Its mostly just running and riding a bike. Ive actually started to feel a lot better, I dont feel brain dead much anymore. When im not working or exercising I try to keep myself occupied and my mind off of things. Ive actually gotten some cool stuff done like putting a weed wacker engine on a bike and it actually works :D. As for not doing drugs for awhile its kinda hard for me, as I have quite an addictive personality. I dont smoke weed much but ciggarettes are kinda an issue. To the advice people on here have given me i can say thanks :)

18. Blastedbrain

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.
    Although i cant say I feel Completely back to normal im definitely getting there.

19. Blastedbrain

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.
    Well I'm starting to feel back to normal much more everyday. I'm no longer feel zoned or brain dead much anymore. I'm beginning to be able to hold conversations better and I feel emotion much better now. I will post back sometime to tell on how it's going.

20. kalishakti

kalishakti Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    225 lb subject, Recent experiences with tabs claimed as

1) combined 400mcg 25C-nbome/700mcg 25-I-nbome complexed, held in mouth along bottom gum/lip for 35 minutes

within a week of doing

2) supposedly 8 mg (2x4mg geltabs, pre-dissolved in hot water bath and swallowed) "DOC" which felt similar to, but slightly weaker than the prev. described tab... and had been increased since first attempt at supposed 4mg "DOC" was barely perceptible-- **either weaker than advertised or misrepresented product, 8mg of real DOC should be a very substantial trip)...

Both experiences were very serotonergic and stimulating, only seemed to increase trippy thought processes and sexual impulsiveness, but never actually broke through to any visuals.

Noticed strong rebound flat affect and depression for ~2-3 days following experiences. Compared to classic psychedelics, disappointing experiences and both left me with the impression of residual unhealthy lingering negative impacts on mood, though these seemed to resolve about the 3rd or 4th day post experience.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014