Side effects - I Feel Permafried From DXM

Discussion in 'DXM' started by bcStoner420, Jul 12, 2005.

1. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    well it started about a week and a bit agoI did dxm after not doing it forat least3 weeks.then waited 2 or 3 days and did it 2 nights in a row, skipped 1 night then did it again the night after that. if u cant understand my rambling its like this. let 0 represent nightsI didnt do dxm, let 1 represent nights thathe did.

the last 0 being tonite (not using dxm, just blazin) but every time he smokes pot now even 2 days after he can feel a dxm type feeling in his head almost like a kinda rush/light headed feeling, hard to explain but its definatly the dxm feeling he gets from say an afterglow (which was gone yesterday by about 12-1pm.SWIM figureshe should probly lay off for a little while which hes gonna do. neways does anybody else get shit like this? i just find wierd that smoking pot kindof triggers it but i did do it quite a bit lately for me at least.

2. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    oh it will do that for about 5 to 10 or so or something days after your trip... so will alcohol they both will trigger some sort of flash back things... most people enjoy it... itll go away within a week of not doing it... just enjoy or dont worry about it so much... its pretty normal... tho i enjoy it...

3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have that feeling everyonce and a while now when i just smoke. I have started to lay off the DXM because out of 21 days i tripped 18 of them. That will leave u feeling a little different for a little while. I'm now taking a break and i'm ~3-4 days into it, and i'll still get DXM effects when i smoke, not like i mind, but it makes me iss the stuff. You will be ok after time.

Muirner

4. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    wow thats alot 18/21. but ya its wierd cuz if i dont have a wake and bake which i usually do i feel perfectally normal. until the first time i blaze in the day about an hour mabey a bit longer after my first one i feel kinda light headed and dizzy and it pretty much sticks with me the rest of the day, sometimes blazing more helps or makes it worse, overall not pleasant i actually puked yesterday cuz my head was just spinning out of control.

i also took 9 dramamine that did abosuletly dick all exepct make me tired for a bit and after taht i was full of energy and couldnt sleep. that was on one of my off days.Edited by: bcStoner420

5. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It is a lot, and actually i did some quick math what i did was 9300mg and an average of 442mg a day. But that dosent take into effect that i didnt trip 3 days. So the average should be closer to 500mg. The morning after i always feel speedy and quick. I know at work i can get madd shit done real quick.

Muirner

6. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    speedy n quick? wierd..have u used the shit with pseudo or something. i usually feel a little bit slow if anything but its a good feeling wouldnt wanna do alot of physical work i dont think, makes me feel lazy.

7. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    nope never dosed with pseudo, actually only once i needed a bump up and i decided that i'd take ~125-150mg(1/4 to 1/3 of the bottle)of robo max cold and cough. That was the only time that idosed with robo that contained pseudo. Know that i didnt just take it i did a lot of talking with people and research on it. Anyways. For some reason the next day i feel like i can work my ass off. If my work is busy (i'm now a delicutter in the same store i was a cashier)i can cut like the wind. Dont ask me how but that's how i am.

Muirner

8. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    hmm wierd ive never actually tried doing anything mabey it does help me out ill have to try lol, it sounds alot like what i am on amphetamines lol. and ya ive actually tried pseudo recreationally before but didnt get a whole lot outta it since im used to speed im guessing.

9. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Are you saying that you were going to maybe DXM and have some of your DXM containg product also contain Pseudo? And you are on amphetamines for A.D.D. or A.D.H.D. Or something of the likes?

Anyways, the night that i did dose with the pseudo and such, it was a much different high. I'm not sure if i posted it on here, or if i just pmed robocop, but the high that it gave me was a much more speedy type of high. I didnt get tired i didnt wanna go to bed. It was actually near the time thati had just gotten out of jail so i was still scared of my bed. Anyways, i dosed at i think around 11ish and i was going to go to bed at 2. Well at 5:30 i finally decided it'd be best to not have my parents catch me up at 6 when they got up for work, so i made myself go to bed. It was about 30 minutes before i fell asleep.

When you say you are used to speed because you are on amphetamines, that is where i put it together that you use them for pharmasutical use. I dont know if this will effect the feeling of dosing on pseudo. But one thing for SURE!, do not take a lot of pseudo. I cannot remember how much i took, or how much RoboCop suggested is the safe limit, but i think it is ~ <200mg of pseudo. I'll look for my topic.

Muirner

10. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    well what i was saying is that i have a prescription for amphetamines for ADD but i outgrew that and just continued my prescription for recreational use, which i do every so often and is quite enjoyable.

ive never done pseudo or amph while on dxm i was just saying that i did try just straight up pseudo recreationally. 240mg crushed up i ate the powder which tasted like hell but ya i didnt feel a thing more than i would if i drank a cup of coffee. i did it while completely sober too and still pretty much no effects. i just figured this probly didnt work because im used to the high given by amphetamines which is more intense and euphoric.

and btw, i did dxm again last night even though i told myself i had to let my brain heal lol. but now i can smoke weed and feel like i always used to, its as if doing it again got rid of some negative and as far as i could tell then semi-permanent side effects.Edited by: bcStoner420

11. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    IT depends more on the dosage too i have noticed... so if u take a higher dose ya you will get those after effects when taking something else a few days after... but when u take a small dose it seems to get rid of those after effects... its too bad u dont enjoy it...

12. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    its not like an afterglow its like permanent light headed/motion sickness feeling followed by some nasea and dizzyness.

13. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hm that sucks.. not sure what to say to help you...

but dont worry about how often your doing or about anything being permanent... i havent experienced anything permanent and ive had alot worse binges and have been tripping for over a year...

Well good luck and have fun

14. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    ya it did finally wear off, it wasnt horrible anyways though i could live with it but would definatly rather not. obviously.

Tags: