Opinions - I hate alcohol

Discussion in 'Alcohol' started by Nicaine, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    No really... naah I don't hate it, but I rarely drink it. What kind of a high is that? Dizzy, room spinning, nausea, dead sex drive, trouble sleeping... blegh. It's one of the most dangerous drugs too, in terms of sheer damage to your body and brain.

2. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    To each their own I guess, some people like alcohol, makes them relax. If you overdo it ...like any drug...well then it's your own fault.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    alchohal was good to me, i didnt even get a hangover and i could hardly walk/talk. i ended up stumbling into our tent and passing out. woke up feeling great.

4. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    <blockquote> Originally posted by omnitravis on 14 July 2004<hr>
    alchohal was good to me, i didnt even get a hangover and i could hardly walk/talk.<hr></blockquote>[/i]<hr>You could hardly walk/talk, & that's good? :0

I guess that's why C's my drug of choice... I like to be able to walk, talk & think close to normal.

5. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Alcohol has always been my drug of choice. It never fails to makeme feel good and allow me to talk easy with people. The key is to know how much to drink so you can still be social and not make an ass of yourself.

6. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    LOL, Sands!

In that case, I O/D every time I drink.

7. Pot Head

Pot Head Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dont drink. no moral thing. just makes me to sick. i puked for 3 hours straight once.

8. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    <BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by Nicaine on 14 July 2004
    <HR>
    No really... naah I don't hate it, but I rarely drink it. What kind of a high is that? Dizzy, room spinning, nausea, dead sex drive, trouble sleeping... blegh. It's one of the most dangerous drugs too, in terms of sheer damage to your body and brain.
    <HR>
    </BLOCKQUOTE>I get the opposite of all those effects you listed. I dont get dizzy(unless I drink too much), I dont throw up(unless I take Vicodin), Sex is very fun while drunk, And I can fall asleep instantly.

9. tokingchicken

tokingchicken Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i have only used alcohol inless then 6 occasions, and the best one was when i was massively stoned and then drank alot. it was like i was falling all over the place fall onto the couch then over it onto the ground, but didnt care at all because i was so stoned that time was awesome!

10. Jonaz3000

Jonaz3000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Man, overall if you choose to drink, your swallowing a grenade of shit. Its reallly not my favorite thing for a few reasons. It makes people act like selfish irrational dickheads. It fucked my dads life and health for 20 some years and hes just now getting ahold of a real sober life. Besides the longterm effects, the shit can kill emotionally and morally. It puts girls in vulnerable positions which out of everything, that pisses me off the most. I hate little bitch punks who find drunk girls and take advantage of them. Alcohol "can" be fun if ur with good friends and shit, but overall its a big fuckin lie man. You think your in control you think your life is great, keep drinkin, keep drinkin, and then when its to late youll take a step back and realize what you did, and that goes with any drug, you gotta be careful and decide if the shits even worth it. Id just stick with the pot, that way you won't blackout, wreck your car, get arrested drunk, make an ass of yourself, or bust your front teeth out on ice like a buddy of mine did. Smoke a doob, you can relax, get higher than shit, and still keep your rationality. Oh and instead of puking or waking up sick, you just fucking sleep?

11. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think some people confuse "drinking" with "abusing alcohol." I drink often, though it's not one of my favorite drugs, it is a good social one. I rarely get too drunk or do I get sick of hungover. Mind you, I do party and get really hammered once in a while, but never to the point of throwing up or being hurt.

"(alcohol) fucked my dads life and health for 20 some years" - I have to say that alcohol didn't do it, his abuse of alcohol and his illness of addiction fucked his life up.

Everything in moderation.

12. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    There is also two different types..Hard Alcohol, and Beer. Wine is just gay, and so is champigne. But I drink both, and can say that I like both a great deal.

And about that Shit Gernade thing..It's actually alot of grain and yeast and stuff, not explosives..haha. And Pink is right, you are confusing "drinking" with "abusing alcohol". I've been in both possitions, and they are two very different things.

13. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    I like wine better than beer and rum, wiskey and vodka.

A nice fatty and a bottle of sweet wine.

everything in moderation though.

Vodka and orange juice with ice cubes, vodka and tomato juice with a little worcestershire sauce and a dash of fresh white pepper and a little tobasco sauce with a cellery stick with ice cubes.

Spiced rum and pepsi with ice cubes

Kahula and milk with crushed ice

scotch and spring water over ice cubes.

cold Becks dark beer with a couple fat pretzels...mmmmm

I guess everything has its place and time.

14. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alcohol was good 2 me. It got me loads of girlfriends in- cluding my ex-girlfriend whom i loved so much. When i get tipsy i somehow say all the right things. Make all the right moves well dancing and im totally fearless. Alcohal has been very good 2 me.

How said sex on alcohol wasnt good? Its better than sober. Feelings are more intense. Nice when you feel something 4 someone.

P.S1. If you dont want a hangover drink 1,5 litres of water before going 2 bed. Or just shoove your fingers down your throught and get that lovely poison out of your system before it makes you sick.

15. P4nic

P4nic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I rather take 5 strong pills than drink the whole night, alcohol is the most badly drugs for me. Makes you forget things,makes you agressive (some people),stomach pain, blehhh I prefer the other drugs.

16. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    With alcohol u know what u get when u fill up ur glass. With illegal drugs u mostly dont. When ur dealer sais: "This is super stuff." He may be a very nice person and he wouldnt lie 2 u but the thing is: He doesnt even know what is in his stuff.

17. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thats tru P!mp, but like a few others here I don't think alcohol is a very good drug/activity at all. It can be a very social drug, and it used to be my favorite to socialize, but then I started drinking Kava Kava, and I find it much better than alcohol very relaxing and socializing without all the bad effects of alcohol. It may taste just as bad, some may say worse but you have to drink alot less, although this may not be true depending how you make your Kava. And personally I don't mind the taste of kava. Overall I think alcohol is the drug for most "stupid people" who rather do it because it is legal and then be against doing drugs.

18. P4nic

P4nic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    <BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by P!MPJU!C3 on 03 September 2004
    <HR>
    With alcohol u know what u get when u fill up ur glass. With illegal drugs u mostly dont. When ur dealer sais: "This is super stuff." He may be a very nice person and he wouldnt lie 2 u but the thing is: He doesnt even know what is in his stuff.
    <HR>
    </BLOCKQUOTE>Before I stopped using drugs I always let someone else test it before :) Was it good I bought some, not good then no money.

19. quietRiot

quietRiot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it made me do coke and i feel terrible about it.

but i do still drink, i just watch myself

20. fiets

fiets Newbie

Reputation Points: