I thought this was funny.... (an opiate tale)

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by deekyleeky, Feb 6, 2007.

1. deekyleeky

deekyleeky Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Today I was thinking... lets say your a heroin addict, and your going to the airport because your going out of town for whatever reason, so you swallow your whole stash in a balloon so you can get in through security. Then you get there and you can't shit it out (as opiates cause you to be constipated duh) I just thought there was alot of irony in that. Someone going through withdrawal symptoms because they cant shit out their stash. I had asimilar experience with oxycontins. I used to do alot of oxy's and he was going out of town so swim crushed up the pills and put them in a balloon and swallowed it and when he got off the plane he really wanted to take some more oxy's but didn't end up shitting them out for another 36 hours. Thank god I was not addicted though!

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Re: I thought this was funny....

Yes, I like the irony in that one. Would be even better if You found out somewhere after those 36 hours that the store next to you's hotel sells laxating products.

3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: I thought this was funny....

I see the irony here, but anyone who has been addicted to opiates will tell you that one of the first signs of withdrawal is being able to go to the bathroom a little too easily. In fact they'd probably be able to pass the balloon before feeling any of the other symptoms. Nice story though, hope You didn't attempt to make any balloon animals when he finally got high.

4. Dr.Jones

Dr.Jones Newbie

Reputation Points:
    98 y/o
    Yea, I bet if I was really withdrawling, shitting would no pose much trouble.