Ibiza

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by SweetAndTenderHooligan, Jul 20, 2006.

1. SweetAndTenderHooligan

SweetAndTenderHooligan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I am goin to ibiza on holiday in a few weeks, he was wondering if theres ne decent xtc pills over there??? SWIM really hope so cos he aint had a decent one in years

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    There should be seeing as it's reknowned for its nightclub scene. Then again there's probably plenty of bad ones too. It's a lottery. A pill-testing kit could put you's mind at ease.

3. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ibiza has become extremely commercialized and tourist-ish. Its sad really, seeing as its what helped make MDMA so incredibly popular in the rave scene, which gave birth to an incredible cultural and musical movement.

Be careful where You gets them from. As there are so many tourists looking to get fucked up there are also alot of people looking to cash in on unsuspecting recreational drug users who they most likely won't ever see again!

Ask some locals if You can find any. Also there are distinct areas to Ibiza. I'm not sure but I think the British area (as in all the Brits go there) might be a bit less dodgy.

4. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Pills in Ibiza are in the main, ridiculously strong, and not that clean.... i.e. most people would rate them as AMAZING.

Wasn't anything dangerous about last year, aside from those McPP Rainbow thingy's. A taste test is surprisingly useful, a quick nibble will tell you if its washing up powder or something near the real deal.

Also, you say you're from Wales, seems to be many a decent pill going around there, you sure its not just tolerance due to overuse?

5. SweetAndTenderHooligan

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    SWIM m8 tried some of those rainbow ones last year, fucked him right up lol! SWIM told me hasnt seen a decent pill in his area of wales (Swansea) for a good few years, theres been a few ok pills about occasionaly but the majority are really smacky. To be honest its totally put him off pills and he hardly ever does them ne more :(

6. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hmm, smacky probably means they are actually a clean high dose and no speed or anything else in them.

Actually I dont have a clue what smacky means... I am presuming relaxing, and chilled. Which is what pure MDMA is, in reality.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Many unsophisticated users, when first given MDMA, believed (still happens) that it was heroin - nickname smack. This seems to be due to the utter peacefulness and lack of worry MDMA can bring about. Bongo has seen this happen a few times with people who had some limited experience with narcotics, and then had pure MDMA. Key word here is pure.

Bongo recalls one character who spent his entire night arguing with everyone that it was heroin. He ruined the event with his arguing and demanding everyone agree they were all on smack. They were on pure MDMA - but Bongo wished he had some smack that night.

8. hyperlite

hyperlite Newbie

Reputation Points:

ahhh the power of hindsight:cool:......SWIM's first time was on pure "molly" pills and didn't even know it. Pure MDMA doesn't seem like a club/rave drug at all, more like a blow-up fest with some friends in a hotel room at the beach.....Now some pills with a little speed in 'em = a badass night on the town:crazy

9. Grifter

Grifter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Anyone know a ballpark price for a week trip to Ibiza during tourist season from the US would cost? I am quite interested in visiting the island.

10. hyperlite

hyperlite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I wondered this too and I've been told around 8-9K USD. I'm guessing this is for a wild ass time though, which is why one would go of course!

11. SweetAndTenderHooligan

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    Id recomend it i just got back last week, too much house music for my liking but its worth the trip. Its alot cheaper flying from uk though, 8-9k shit thats alot of money!! And dont worry about xtc over there SWIM told me its everywhere, but there pretty crappy pills, well the ones he tried were ne way.

12. hyperlite

hyperlite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah it sounded like a lot to me too, but that's just what they told me. Maybe they stayed at some fancy hotels and what not....

13. SweetAndTenderHooligan

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    If theres 2-3 people sharing room and you dont care if its a bit shit then you can get really cheap hotel. Few friends of mine went out there for a month and after seeing what they paid id never get flight-hotel package. Just get room when u get out there.

14. david

david Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi,

This is my first post here so nice to meet you!

All I can say is that my mates went to Ibiza about 2 years ago and it was fantastic! They luckily managed to get their hands on some mdma crystals and it was very, very nice indeed :) Felt amazing, totally loved up but totallly controllable as well, very clean, and still able to get a good nights sleep and wake up the next day feeling good and not with a mashed head.

Very very nice time in Ibiza!

15. hyperlite

hyperlite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I really haven't looked to much into Ibiza, but is everything pretty close together? I've heard one side of the island is more for families and the other is straight party, drugs, sex, and sin :D (the good stuff)