if marijuana was seriously legalized....

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by metalslug0, Jun 14, 2005.

1. metalslug0

metalslug0 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    [​IMG]

heh... ok i was bored and i used paint... I hope this will atleast make someone somewhere smile. [​IMG]

i'm outie

2. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well

u can make ur own cigarettes u know. Uve got machines for that. Making ur own cigarettes is also a lot cheaper. But the fun thing about making ur own cigs is that u can put hasj or weed in them. Ive smoked weed with filter and i sorta like it. But should weed be legalised im afraid not much will change over here in holland. I dont think weed will be sold in supermarkets. I think u still will need to go to a coffeeshop. But it sure would be funney to by marlbro cigarettes with weed in them with the green version of the package.

It made me smile:)

P!MPJU!C3

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    They already have Marlboro greens. They're menthol cigarettes. I didn't know this until I saw a dis-used packet of them on the side of the road.

By the way, doesn't smoking weed through a cigarette filter block out some of (or most of) the THC? I smoked a joint of orange bud with a mate a while back and he had used a cigarette filter as a roach. I didn't even get stoned. [​IMG]

4. damania

damania Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I hope one day you will be able to go to the store to pick up a pack of
    "Green Bud Premiums". About the cigarette filters, they don't work
    really well for me either but maybe P!MPJU!C3 </span>knows a little trick we don't [​IMG]

PS: It did make me smile too

5. happatai

happatai Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ahah.. i thought that red design on the front was a graph, and the
    surgeon general's warning was,, i dont know.. i just 'didnt get it',
    but now i see.. ha.. made me shit and giggle.

6. antigenesis

antigenesis Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Marlboro: Happy Herbs

[​IMG]

Edited by: antigenesis

7. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    There is a way that you can cut your marb cigg pack up and make it say marijuana. Here is how to do it:

And now, since you have all these ways to smoke pot, but not a way to carry it, I will explain how to make a Marijuana box class a cigarettes. First buy a pack of Marlboro box from the local store. Now I will tell you which letters to change. Keep M-a-r the same, and erase the top half of 'l' and put a dot above it so it is now an 'i'. Now erase the backwards 'c' on the 'b' in Mariboro. It should now read Maril oro. Next erase the top half of the 'l' that you made and put a dot above it. It should now say Marii oro. Now put a hook at the bottom of the 'i' to make the 'j'. It now reads Marij oro (you should be marking in these changes with dark black marker and don't smear it). Now slip a u in between the 'j' and the 'o' so it says Marijuoro. Now you can be unprofessional and just put little tails on the 2 'o's to make them 'a's or you can do some erasing and make the 2 'o's exactly like the 'a' after the 'M'. It should now look like this: Marijuara. Now all ya have to do is change the 'r'
    to an 'n' and you have it! It finally says Marijuana.

Muirner

8. amd6568

amd6568 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Philip Morris made a pack of "Marijuana" cigarettes. It was in the same box as Marlboro Lights, except was 100's box looking. And said Marijuana in the center instead of Marlboro Lights. I have tried to find the picture, but haven't been able to. It was cool though! :)

9. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i heard marlboro has a patent so that thye will be the only ones who can make them if its legalized.

10. metalslug0

metalslug0 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    im gad someone laughed. rofl antigenesis.