Opinions - If you dislike cocaine explain why?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by olie, Feb 15, 2005.

1. olie

olie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you dislike coke, explain why.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2007
  2. paradigmSF

paradigmSF Newbie

Reputation Points:

I dislike bad coke...

-p

3. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM loves coke.

Some of SWIM's friends dislike it though because of the taste and some don't seem to get much from it.

4. snowmizer

snowmizer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The only thing I dislike about it is that you have no way of knowing for sure whats in it. and that is due to silly substance laws. its funny, (not) that SWIM can bump a few, put it away till the weekend, have a weekend binge, and then put the rest away for next weekend (80%) of the time. I cannot to save his life stop smoking cigarettes. Do I even need to explain the horrible effects that smoking cigarettes has on My health, and the problems it creates for SWIM at work? Oh well, prohibition discussions have been ran into the ground, theres no sense in hoping - as someone else pointed out, theres too much money to be made to hope that someday SWIM and everyone else will be able to make a stop after a hard long day at the coca store..

5. Kittyofftitty

Kittyofftitty Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I have a friend who dislikes it because of how
    much he loves it. If there is any around he can't
    resist which is why I don't let him know when
    he has it anymore.

6. CBR1000

CBR1000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swic doesnt like the addiction part. 8 out of 10 of his friends are coke heads. They sit there laughing, snorting having fun.Most living with their parents and driving a shitty cars.(they're intheir 20's)

7. paradigmSF

paradigmSF Newbie

Reputation Points:

I can relate to SWIM --- some folks just can't handle the schlick.

But I support their efforts and try to keep it out of sight when they are hanging out.

-p

8. biga

biga Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When I think of doing coke, I get that feeling you get before doing something really great and enjoyable, even though most of the time getting coked up isnt anything special. I know that. I know that these days it takes daft amounts of gear to get me high, and in my opinion the comedowns and insomnia outweigh the fun tenfold. But still I get that feeling of anticipation whever the thought of coke comes across my mind. It's wierd, and it only happens with coke. It's like a computer virus, once it's in your head a trace of it always remains, no matter how much you delete it.

9. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I dislike the come down and the bloody nose in the shower the next day

10. snowmizer

snowmizer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    >When I think of doing coke, I get that feeling you get before doing >something really great and enjoyable, even though most of the time >getting coked up isnt anything special.

Coke isnt anything special, remember that. and your excitement and high before getting/doing it is not a good sign.

11. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Love hate realtionship for me. I love it but just cant stop. If i buy an 8-ball all do an 8-ball. If i buy a gram all do all of it. It would be great if it wasnt horrible[​IMG]lol

12. amtripper

amtripper Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i think coke is fun... but not worth the addiction factor...coke is
    pussy... adderral is better.. so are psychedelics and pot

13. Kmadden108

Kmadden108 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Coke would be a lot better if i lived in columbia- and didnt have to deal with snorting baby laxatives, stuff that sometimes smells like nail polish, and god knows what else... mixed in with the coke. My nose would be a lot happier, if all coke was pure.- and my comedowns not half as bad! I'm just sick of the downsides of it, and until i find an incredible drug dealer supplying me with exactly what i want- I'm done with it or a while.

14. badkittie

badkittie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hate bad coke[​IMG]. Waste of money, waste of time.

15. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Isnt adderral just controled doses of speed? essencially doing the exact same thing for you that coke would? just in a smaller dose?

Muirner

16. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I wouldn't say I dislike coke, but I do think it's overrated. By comparison with, say, ecstasy or acid, it's really nothing special. I don't see why people bother getting addicted to it [​IMG]when you could get addicted to some far more interesting drugs. Having said tat, I'm sure cokeheads get far more off it than I do.

17. Iggypoop

Iggypoop Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    For me coke is totally overrated, i've been prettymessed upon it a couple of times and it just makes me a boring, self obsessed idiot! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! <thats me on coke! It would be nice to get some top quaility stuff that isn't laced with ecstasy too! its just that e's are so cheap here that they have to mix a bit in to spice it up.And the prices here in the uk..... ohhhhhhdont get me started about rip offs.....[​IMG]

18. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i found this exactly, i havent done coke in about a year, but i still think about doing it loads, getting that "coke" feeling.

19. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I dislike it because it is really addicting for me, just like hippie, whatever I buy in a night, i will do it all that night, I just cant stop. Also, I dislike the prices, to expensive, should be the price of weed :)

20. .-Ares-.

.-Ares-. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    I dislike it because I think its a waste of money, the effect is short lasting and the drainage is shitty. For the cost of an 8-ball I'd rather go out and buy some MDMA or liquor and enjoy it for hours.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013