1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

I’m female - can I use clean male urine?

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by georgiapeach, Oct 14, 2004.

1. georgiapeach

georgiapeach

Reputation Points:
    HELP I have a drug test today. I know I won't be clean. Can I use clean male urine? Can they tell the difference? I hope someone replies soon. Thanks!

2. BA

BA

Reputation Points:
    Gender cannot be tested . As with age, there is a
    rumor that gender can be detected in urine, and is tested in medical
    insurance exams. It's another myth. It may be argued that a pregnancy
    test can be used to detect the gender of the urine provider, but the same
    test is used to detect prostate cancer in males.

So, I'd say no

BA

3. granby140

granby140

Reputation Points:
    i would think there is a certain way to tell. good luck anyhow

4. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    A bit late for Georgiapeach(hope you passed!) but it is possible to test for sperm, testosterone and oestrogen levels in urine. Whether this is standard practice or not I don't know, but it's not really worth the chance.