Injecting - IM Ketamine

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by k-explorer, May 5, 2007.

1. k-explorer

k-explorer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.K.
    I have been snorting ketamine regularly for about a year and finds it amazing for meditation and thinking about life. However, I am fed up of having a blocked nose and is thinking about trying IM.

SWIM always aims to get into a deep k-hole. I amn't interested in little trips - I want to go all the way down and have freaky experiences talking to aliens and things like that! :)

SWIM's main question is how quickly he might k-hole if he tries IM. Is there time to pull the needle out and put it away? I am a little worried about having a needle lying around while he's in a freaky state.

What are other my experiences of 'topping up'? Is it safe to do IM when I am already a bit out of it?

I have been searching the forum but would appreciate more advice. Needles seem much more serious than snorting, and I want to be careful.

2. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Enter beltane........

3. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
  4. k-explorer

k-explorer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.K.
    Ha, thanks.

Any thoughts on where to get needles?

5. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Most major (and even many smaller) cities have needle exchanges that'll get you started.

Other than that just google it. SWIM's ordered and gotten tons of needles of the Internet with no hassles.

- Beltane