Experience Report - I'm Warning You All!

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by filbfilb, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. filbfilb

    filbfilb Newbie

    Reputation Points:
    0
    Messages:
    8
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2004
    hello people before i start i must tell u im not preaching to u all!


    right i started uni in sept and smoked loads and loads of weed but in the last term started doin all sorts of other stuff well pritty much a bit of everythin goin! when i got home i decided i would do shrooms for the second time cuz it was so amazing the first time we tried it. However, that day i had been finished by my long term girlfriend, had a bit to drink smoked a few joints and ate some shrooms.After about 10 mins i knew something was goin wrong stuff started moving around the room similaly to when your really really pissed but things got alot worse i began to feel like i wasnt really all there and started passing in and out of conciousness, i couldnt stand alone and when i did i just collapsed being sick everywhere. It was really strange to explain how i felt it was almost like i couldnt collect my thoughts together and i genuinly felt mentally retarded and like i was never going to snap out of it. after much more falling unconcious and being sick i eventually came out of it and went to everyone elses level who i was with. HOWEVER for the next 2 weeks i felt so light headed like i wasnt really there and had the most excruciating headaches in the back of my head that wouldnt allow me o fall asleep!


    that was truely the most scary night and couple of weeks in my life i feel quite parinoid about dying now, does anyone have any idea what might have happened>? i even went to the docs!


    p.s sounds like the most stupid question ever after all of the above but would i be fine to do xtc still after all that cuz its worrying me abit!
     
  2. OneDiaDem

    OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

    Reputation Points:
    493
    Messages:
    658
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2004
    from U.K.
    Ok, first of all, mushrooms arent something to play with lightheartedly. I cannot stress how important it is to have mood, setting, and everything line up in a positive fashion. If you have not had a good day, are depressed in any way shape or form, I will guarantee that it will be in the tenth power stronger on mushrooms. Period.


    It also depends on the strain, and dosage. Where did these mushrooms come from? Did you grow them yourself, pick them yourself, reliable source that you could trust?? It sounds to me like, 1. They were not good mushrooms, meaning, notpsilocybin, or 2. You ate entirely too much. Falling unconcious is unlikely, unless you ate way more than you should have, and I mean way more, or they were actually poisonous mushrooms. The only other scenario is your body cannot process them.


    A level 5 trip is an extreme trip, out of body experiences, distal planes, visions, entities. This isa powerful hallucinogen, remember? And in no way be compared to smoking pot. Two totally separate substances.I need more info before I can really help here. It could just be that you went farther than you intended and freaked out. In the meantime, stay away from mushrooms, lol, not that it will be necessary for me to advise this.
     
  3. Psilocybe S.

    Psilocybe S. Newbie

    Reputation Points:
    40
    Messages:
    229
    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2004
    31 y/o
    Dont forget that he drank alcohol OneDiaDem. The one time I drank alcohol with shrooms, I passed out and went into seaziers.
     
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Reputation Points:
    0
    i had seaziers from smoking way to much pot, and maybe that was the time i took morphine too. and he also smoked a FEW joints. and this level 5 trip sounds interesting, have you ever had one One?
     
  5. filbfilb

    filbfilb Newbie

    Reputation Points:
    0
    Messages:
    8
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2004
    well the thing is the first time i did them i got them from a bloke who seemed really reasonable and i had been recomended by i ate slightly less than a bag full - no more than anyone else there and we cut them all up so they should have all been mixed in! the only real difference between me and everyone else was that i had had slightly more to drink and i felt slightly wierd before hand. someone else suggested that they may have been soaked in rat poision but im not sure why anyone would ever do that - although what i did find strange about the mushrooms i bought was that the bloke we got them of knew we were taking them elsewhere in the country and he threw in a free bag! im really not to sure what to think but i took pills before and now im a bit worried about doing so again is it likely that these effects will have no relation to those on e?


    cheers, fil
     
  6. filbfilb

    filbfilb Newbie

    Reputation Points:
    0
    Messages:
    8
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2004
    oh yer they were mexican shroomz too
     
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Reputation Points:
    0
    what was the wieght of the bag you ate? how many mushrooms were in it, how many caps, what was the average size?
     
  8. filbfilb

    filbfilb Newbie

    Reputation Points:
    0
    Messages:
    8
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2004
    not too sure think it was about 30grams or something nopt dried they were dark brown in colour im not really sure it was like your stereotypical brown paper bag with a good hand full i wud say there was a fair few caps too! i remermer eating a lot of them
     
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Reputation Points:
    0
    sounds like more than an 8ght, but im no expert. ask onediadem
     
  10. OneDiaDem

    OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

    Reputation Points:
    493
    Messages:
    658
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2004
    from U.K.
    Ok, 30 grams wet shrooms equals about 3 dried grams. Not to big of a dose. Most magic shrooms are not dark brown, more along the tan side, unless they were azures, which are almost double potency. However, people generally do not sell or give these away. They are considered very sacred, grown in outdoor patches, not your average magic mushroom so to say.


    As far as me going to a level 5, the answer is NO! I have gone to a level 4, but I like having some control, while still having a skyrocketing trip. I have no desire to chill with God, and learn about how the universe was created,that can wait until I take a dirt nap.
     
  11. Psilocybe S.

    Psilocybe S. Newbie

    Reputation Points:
    40
    Messages:
    229
    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2004
    31 y/o
    Okay, wtf? On these same fourms, i've heard that Mushrooms lose half thier potency when dried. And here you're saying that 30g wet - 3g dry, which obviously states that shrooms are more potent dry, explain please..
     
  12. Insane Asian

    Insane Asian Silver Member

    Reputation Points:
    6
    Messages:
    177
    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    ive heard this too and it confused me for a while also psilocybe but i found out it is more potent dry.
     
  13. Psilocybe S.

    Psilocybe S. Newbie

    Reputation Points:
    40
    Messages:
    229
    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2004
    31 y/o
    ah, thanks. Fuckin' people and their misinformation....
     
  14. Kemikaru_Tenshu

    Kemikaru_Tenshu Platinum Member

    Reputation Points:
    356
    Messages:
    396
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2004
    37 y/o
    30g wet = 3 g dry not becauseone is more potent than the other, just that one has more mass in the form of water. Remove the water and you still have the same amount of psilocybin, just in a "package" with less mass.


    ~KT
     
  15. OneDiaDem

    OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

    Reputation Points:
    493
    Messages:
    658
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2004
    from U.K.
    Exactly. They are what they are. 30 grams wet will give you the same trip dry at 3 grams. All that is lost isbulk (water weight)on drying. If your talking all around info, yes, dry are more potent per gram than wet.