Experiences - In depth trip analyis and log

Discussion in 'DXM' started by jesusfreak666er, Oct 2, 2006.

1. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    As a gift to the community tonight swim shall bring with him a tape recorder as he prepares for tonights DXM trip. swim shall then use the tape to record notes and times and make a log. If possible I shall also upload swim's tapes (digital) into the file archive for all to hear.

Background info:
    I am 18, white male.
    I has not taken dxm for 2 months or so
    Swim's goal dose tonight will be 900mg in the form of robo gels
    Swim will be partaking in a rather large meal for a jewish holiday with the family (yom kippur) then will wait 2 hours or so before dosing. Though this is not ideal, today is the ideal day for the trip.

Hope you enjoy it.... for that matter Hope swim enjoys it...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  2. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim finnished his meal at 8 o clock... He ate lightly to avoid nasaua along with maxiumizing the trip intensity.

He prepared
    a wireless headphone setup to his computer libary
    1 zofran sublingual tab for nasaua
    some tobacco to be smoked in his bong when needed to intensify trip (no herb lame)
    a large supply of water, crackers, immodium, a lighter with a flashing blue light to be played with as needed.

3. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has run into vomiting (didnt take zofran) I will continue the log but doubts the results will meet his expectations, the zomiting occured will dosing, but the zomit was water and some chicken no sign of gels or red but who knows.

4. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    judging by the occurance of the neologism "zomit", I am thinking the dxm got to swim's brain just fine =]

5. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    you are correct, quite a trip... I felt a solid high 3rd to low 4th platau. He never reached complete body and mind seperation but since he lost all expectations for the trip following the vomiting he was very very happily suprised when he began to trip.

6. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Direct log...
    8:50-9:00 Begin dosing, 1 immodium along with 900mg of dxm gels
    9:10 clear water like vomit, no gels in puke most likely from the large meal prior, after puking he felt much better, nasaua disapeared
    10:00 I feel like he warped through plataua 1 straight into 2, his head feels detachted, light, floaty... music is vibrant,
    10:02 waves of energy pass through swim, often corresponding with the music I am listening to.
    10:10 I have never done XTC but if he had he would imagine this is what it felt like he felt love for everything around him, emotions toward inatimit objects. I feel a connection to the music along with the room it self.
    10:15 My head feels as if its swelling, like on the come up of shrooms. Swim can feel a break through comming, swim plays "Break on through" by the doors

Will be editied/finnished later