In SWIY's opinion which is best for recreational value?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by jmarsala, Sep 7, 2006.

1. jmarsala

jmarsala Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM Has ADHD and wish's to know which is best for the hoorah value.

Adderall: If so, which mfg, how long does it effect. Pros/Cons?
    Ritalin: If so, which mfg, how long does it effect. Pros/Cons?
    Dexadrine: If so, which mfg, how long does it effect. Pros/Cons?

SWIM Usualy loves to insuff pills (Oxycontin), Swim likes bitter tastes like Oxys not sweet tastes like CIBA/34 20mg Non-Generic Ritalin. SWIM Thinks that shit tastes nasty and gags 80% of the time.

SWIM Is embarressed but will also like to state that he sometimes likes to IV. Are any both insuff/iv'able? Which is best and why do you think that?

Please all suggestions are open and will someone tell SWIM how to do a poll?

2. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    The effects of a drug that was determined by the route of administration would probably vary from user to user, but caution-wise, oral ingestion is the most secure of any other way to do something.

The question actually depends on your (or whoever posts) definition of recreational, as it could easily differ in opinions and can give an inaccurate, possibly misleading post about a substance.

If by recreation you mean use of something and just doing stuff that is done with free time (socializing mainly but anything YOU think is fun I guess), it might increase the level of entertainment something can give you, but technically your using to do things you could do without it, leading to a need for the drug to have fun and not being able to enjoy anything without it.

Specify and I'll give a much better reply.

3. fizzle

fizzle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from USA
    everyone reacts differently. Typically Adderall is considered better and more recreational than Rit, but I find Rit to work better than Addys. You basically have to find out for yourself and decide which works best.

4. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    dexedrine by far is the best however it is quite hard to come by in the states, at least out east doctors are reluctant to perscribe it. my friends refer to it as pharmaceutical coke, although it is not it shares most of the effects without the numb and more of a buzzing euphoria. dexedrine is the best.

then adderal preferably the non XR instant release tabs as they are alot more efficient and euphoric. the generics are amph salts and they do the trick.

in last is ritalin also known as methylphenidate. methylphenidate has this nasty habit of causing disphoria although not for every person it is alot less enjoyable on all fronts. concerta is the xr ritalin and it is even worse, quite horrible but the chopped methylphenidate molecule that is marketed as focalin is alot better for recreation as most of the adverse effects of the ritalin are gone with this chemical modification.

hope that helped

5. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I say that mixed amphetamine salts are the way to go and to ask for DEXTROSTAT OR ADDERAL. dexedrine is related to epinephrine, meant to mimmic it. its only for people who JUST want to be geeked and thats it...it has none of the charms.

6. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    Reading replies and re-reading your topic's description post, I can tell you for certain that dexedrine is actually effective mainly on psychological things and does more interacting with the brain (emotionally) rather than give one of the initial effects of amphetamines, having less of an effect on a persons physical energy and strength.

7. Blur

Blur Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dexedrine. You get pure dextroamphetamine which provides much more central CNS stimulation than the levoamphetamine also present in adderall (responsible for most of the side effects). Of course, desoxyn would be even better.