Opinions - Incorporating 2C-I into Work Out Schedule

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Kid A, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Kid A

Kid A Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It seems I have a dilema. I am the owner of 20 MG of 2C-I and is finally in a decent mood and in a mood to trip. I also have to workout today. I am worried that working out today and tripping tonight will make SWIM very very lethargic tomorrow. I also have to workout every other day so once today, no workout tomorrow, and then workout the next day.

Would it be better for SWIM to workout today, trip tonight and be up all night, have tomorrow to rest and then workout the next day...

or

workout today, trip TOMORROW night and be up all night, and then workout the next day with no rest?

this is also one of my rare nights he can actually trip.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
  2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I find using psychedelics after working out better, than working out when SWIM's body is tired from a phenethylamine type stimulant.

3. renegades

renegades Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I would work out before using. Staying up all night, then driving to the Gym still a little buzzed and tired to work our for an hour sounds as terrible as it is. I have tried but could never do it. Need at least a day break from the Research Chemical before working out.

4. Apex-Bozo

Apex-Bozo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A little demon inside my head, who is completely independent from my own line of thought and experience, suggests that I take the 2C-I and then, rather than jumping about like a pilled up lunatic, lays back, chills out and possible engages in intelligent discourse with an aqauintance. You see, 2C-I is less like a psychedelic than it is like a euphoric or empathogenic stimulant so it actually creates a heightened state of lucidity. Psychedelics tend to make one feel mentally drained following a drawn out experience, but stimulant-like drugs like MDMA and 2C-I do not have that kind of affect at all. This strange demon man in my head suggests you simply dont do lots of jumping about and stuff. He's done 2C-I many times and finds that it is one of the most peaceful experiences of all phenethylamines

5. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    others might opine that for physical exercise, 20mg 2C-I may be split into 20 doses and used as a non-invasive exercie aid over the course of several months.

6. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    i still tend to contend that 2C-I is much less suited as an extreme sports performance enhancer (martial arts, SCUBA, paragliding, out of bounds skiing, et al) than say 2C-T-21 or 2C-B-FLY if we are talking the phens family. doses nootropic, of course, lest you, um, trip ;-)

Tags: