1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Dose - Indonesian kratom dosage for stimulant effects.

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by juggalotweeker17, Aug 26, 2013.

1. juggalotweeker17

juggalotweeker17 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from U.S.A.
    I've been asking a lot of dumb questions recently about kratom and I'm sorry. I'm really new to this plant.

But here's one more.

I have a little over half an ounce of indo kratom and about three quarters of an ounce of green veined Malay kratom. I CANNOT sleep and I have to go to class tommorow. I do not need to fall asleep at the wheel on my way there and I defiantly don't need to fall asleep in my fast track college algebra class at 9:30.

Back in my tweaking days I'd just mix up an adderal Xr in a glass of redbull and be good to go. But I'm not on any kind of amphetamines anymore :(

My question is how many grams of which strain would keep me awake through 5 hours of class in the morning.

Bonus question: is it safe to drive on 50mg of diphenhydramine 5 hours after taking it

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Probably none.
    5 hours after taking it you will be down or coming down from any stimulation.
    If you have kratom that is sedating, like most indo is, then there is no dose that is going to stimulate you.
    This has already been explained to you.
    You cant take an apple and turn it into an orange.

Green malay is stimulating, but after a few hours you wont feel it.
    If you want stimulation then drink a cup of coffee.
    Coffee probably provides the same, if not better stimulation than kratom anyway so im not sure why you are so desperate to utilise kratom for this effect.

You can also take redbull without the adderall .
    You dont have to always rely on drugs when there are easy options available.
    Take a flask of coffee with you, or how about you get plenty of sleep the night before?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013