1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Inhaling - Info on how to prepare morphine pills to smoke

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by PharmaCycle, Dec 13, 2012.

1. PharmaCycle

PharmaCycle

Reputation Points:
    AFOAF was looking for info on how to prepare statex brand morphine to smoke using the foil method.

AFOAF has not had any luck with a site search on the question and whenAFOAF tried to smoke a crushed pill it didn't work out.

2. Frmrjunkie

Frmrjunkie Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
  3. PharmaCycle

PharmaCycle

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the links, they seem to apply to Kadian type pills where the MS is in was beeds. AFOAF has hard formed pink pills that seem to burn up and waste when crushed and mixed with water. Perhaps AFOAF has not let the mixture sit long enough for maximum absorption? How much water does one use to prep for smoking? Same as slamming I assume?

PharmaCycle added 448 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

I found the following info on the site:

AFOAF tried this method however the pill halve didn't slide down the foil as it should have since it was at a 45 degree angle throughout the attempt. It just burned black and gave off very little smoke.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  4. GUCH

GUCH Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    that is the correct way to smoke it. although i must agree that it last much longer and b e better if you sniffed it or ate it. if some pills dont slide well. you could try adding just 1 drop of water that should help it slide and keep from burning to fast. also you could fold the foil in half creating a crease,crush the pill up and put it in a line down the crease then just smoke it the same way execpt instead of an angle hold it flat and light it in sections

5. PharmaCycle

PharmaCycle

Reputation Points:
    AFOAF needs to eat 10 of these (500mg) in order to get a buzz from them, no euphoria though, even with 14 (700mg) so AFOAF was hoping that smoking would provide a better high using fewer pills. AFOAF tried again using above method but again the pill turns black without giving off much smoke to inhale. Could it be that AFOAF is heating the pill too quickly? AFOAF haven't been able to 'melt' the pill on the foil, it just burns up.

Any suggestions specific to Statex Morphine Sulfate 50mg pill smoking would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PharmaCycle added 274 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

AFOAF crushed 1 1/2 Statex Morphine Sulfate 50mg pills (about 75mg) into a fine powder and formed 4 equal lines. AFOAF snorted the lines, five minutes apart too see if he would get any positive effect. AFOAF felt very little after completing the lines and decided to crush another 50mg pill into powder which AFOAF snorted in two lines in quick succession. AFOAF got a little more effect but nothing near what he is looking for and expects from such a powerful drug.

AFOAF has always had very high opiod tolerances which have been a constant problem. AFOAF was hoping that the immediate direct absorbing effect of smoking would allow him to use the method and lower the amount of pills needed for effect. If AFOAF can't get the pills to heat up properly, for whatever reason; he's considering injection as he has only a finite amount of prescribed pills and multiple very bad chronic pain conditions.

AFOAF is looking for advice as his resources are quite limited in this area.

PharmaCycle added 141 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Shortly after the last update, AFOAF crushed and snorted another 50mg pill. The effect was more noticeable this time so it seems that 3 1/2 50mg pills (175mg total) snorted in relatively quick succession (spaced over an hour) do give some beneficial effects though no ware near what AFOAF was looking for in terms of pain relief and, hopefully; euphoria. Hopefully I can get some info from an experienced member on how to properly smoke these puppy's.

PharmaCycle added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Guch, and I'm going to try your suggestion on smoking the powder in intervals. Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  6. JJ1234

JJ1234 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ^^^ If they are MS Contin or any other form of morphine sulfate then they would burn up before they vaporize. I think you have to make freebase or HCl salt(maybe?) to smoke it.

7. PharmaCycle

PharmaCycle

Reputation Points:
    That makes sense, AFOAF had no luck whatsoever in smoking the pills in any form

Whether they are powdered, crushed in small chunks or halved they just turn black and useless.

AFOAF will search the forums for info on how to freebase or HCI the Morphine Sulfate.

Thanks!

8. JJ1234

JJ1234 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
  9. PharmaCycle

PharmaCycle

Reputation Points:
  10. Danny Al'Thor

Danny Al'Thor Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Has any one heard of a test that can be done to see what ones opiated receptors are doing and if they are damaged or if they are born with less that the average person?
    I have had a hard time even as a child getting the relife needed from all forms of opiates?
    As an example at 13 years of age I suffered a compound fracture of my radius and it took 60 mg of Oxycodone a day just to stop the screaming. Drs. Insinuated to my parents that I was a herion user at that time I had never used ANY substance even booze.
    Now I am recovering from a broken neck.
    Multiple micro fractures entire c-spine
    I want to die!!! Everyday is torture and vile exsistance!
    I am a veteran and the VA is so so hard to deal with in terms of getting opiate pain relife!
    So can I be born different and if so how can I prove it?
    PLEASE HELP ME!

11. PharmaCycle

PharmaCycle

Reputation Points:
    I've also always had a naturally huge tolerance to opiates. When I asked my doctor for information on why he told me that some people produce liver enzymes that cause rapid metabolism of opiates, thereby destroying all or some of the drugs before they can be absorbed by the brains opiate receptors.

I'm not sure how that works but I trust my doctor and he's always steered me right, but when I once mentioned his theory to an ER doc who was unwilling to give me sufficient pain medication he laughed and and said he never heard of such a thing. Seeing as how the ER doc was being a real prick to me at the time, I think he wasn't really listening and was trying to blow me off as quick as he could.

I'd be interested to see if any other forum members have heard of such a thing.

12. rose jones

rose jones Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is there a simple efficient way to smoke morphine sulfate? I realize a lot of the posts say that the pills just blackened. I have experienced this myself, but smoke definitely produced. But it still seemed it wasn't fully successful. So I am asking is there something else that can be done? Add a droplet of water to the broken pill, or crushed pill? And can you mix benzos into this smoking mixture?