Drug info - Information on DexAlone and First Time Questions

Discussion in 'DXM' started by bushman, Jul 6, 2005.

1. bushman

bushman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I am thinking about usind DXM for the first time. I have only ever used canabis and alcohol before, so the experience will be new to me.

I am thinking about using DexAlone:

Active Ingredient (per gelcap)
    Dextromethorphan hydrobromide, 30 mg
    Inactive ingredients
    Polyethylene Glycol, Gelatin, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Kollidon, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1.

I am wondering if taking 12-15 gelcaps is ok? Are these kind of gelcaps safe to use? What to expect? And any other information i should know.

Thanks for your help[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
  2. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    12 gelcaps would be a good first trip. 360mg. DexAlone is good, I wish
    I could find that here instead of Robo CoughGels which are only half as
    strong.

3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    WOAH! 30mg where can i find me some of this? Can you post a picture of the box and i'll look for that at my store.

I will agree 360 should be a good dose, because the first time i took it i took a 354mg dose and it was a good time. What you can expect is that you will feel like the people you are with are in one "sphere" and everyone around is in another "sphere" i guess that is how to describe it. You will feel dissociated with the rest of the world. It is a good time and your trip should last ~4-6hours, i have good trips off of 354 for about 6hours still.

MuirnerEdited by: Muirner

4. bushman

bushman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    [​IMG]

5. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have used that sometimes... its around... only in one store in this area... big pills tho..

not really a big deal cause u still get the same amount as robo.. but half the amount of pills.. so its good... but theres no generic and its a lil more spendy round here...

u can request for a store to stock it like rite aid and they will prolly do it..

yup 300mg per box

6. Kradle

Kradle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the United States dont carry these for some reason(i heard) only
    places ive heard that have these is Canada and UK..could be wrong but
    ive never seen em

7. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ya they do... only place i have seen them is at fred meyers tho... dont know if u have a fred meyer near u tho... im in oregon.. there are alot here kinda... so ya only place ive seen em... its 550 here for 10... so a little more than robo.... but not a big deal... cheapest i get robo is generic from target...

8. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    A Wallgreens in my area used to stock them, although I havent seen them for at least a year. They are around however, just keep looking. Seek and ye shall find [​IMG].

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
  9. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I'm gonna put in a request that so that we will start to stock them. Most stores will start to stock a product that a customer requests. So just go to the customer service desk and ask them to put in a product request slip and they will try to stock it.

Muirner

10. oleskool9921

oleskool9921 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    dexalone is great, was what i used to take before robogels came out. They are kinda big so if u have a problem swallowing pills i wouldnt take them. Its funny tryin to watch ppl who cant swallow pills try to take a whole bottle of robogels. swallow one at a time takes forever lol