Inhalants and DXM?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by svenghali, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Now, just to clear something up, SWIM never EVER condones the usage of inhalants. Ever. It's not a high, just brain damage, all that. That said, I have a friend who has been recently experimenting with inhalants despite SWIM's attempts to dissuade him from his idiocy. Last Saturday, SWIM and his friend (actually his roommate) played with some DXM, ingesting perhaps around 500mg. Whilst enjoying the effects, SWIM's roommate pulled out the old rag and huffed a little bit. :mad:. However, he was completely floored. Immediately laying down, a look of utter pleasure spread upon his face. Upon the end of the short-lived high, he reported to me the he felt the greatest and most pleasureable euphoria that he had ever experienced, a full body orgasm lasting two minutes. Allegedly, he said it was entirely different than what he usually felt. Although this sounded tempting to SWIM, he actually values the brain that he was born with, and its condition so he declined, enjoying the DXM for what it was worth. I am no good at brain chemistry really, so he doesn't know- what caused this?

1. 4/5,
      Legitimate question, and curious one too. Good work!
      Jun 8, 2007
  2. asdasdasd

asdasdasd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Maybe because some inhalants possess NMDA-antagonist proprieties... ether, chloroform, n2o but also that shit used to clear the floor (triellina in italy, i don't know the english name) has it

3. Binzkin

Binzkin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Better safe that sorry

4. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Indeed. Most wouldn't take the risk.

Sorry, we're CLOSED.

Thread Status: