Injecting amphetamines...anyone?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by MizzWhizz, Sep 9, 2006.

1. MizzWhizz

MizzWhizz Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hi, swim hardly ever meets any one who injects amphetamines. She wonders if there are on this forum. it would just be nice to talk to others who do it too! She also inject meth/ice (well she did, cant get them where she lives now..bummer), but mainly speed. Take care!
    :p

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2006
  2. MizzWhizz

MizzWhizz Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    sorry it was forgotten to say that above statement was a request by me to ask you all..it was forgotten to included the quote signs..its no allowed to edit a post made its believed...or is it?:(

3. carat

carat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    Hi MizzWhizz

A few years ago I injected a lot of speed. Every friday and saturday I was injecting it for a periode of more than a year.

I had some problems with his nose because all the sniffing and that's the reason why he got into injecting the speed.

Can SWIB tell me wether there is a big difference between injecting speed or meth? SWIM only sniffed meth but he's wondering how it would be if he would inject it.

4. VOLKIN-B

VOLKIN-B Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well here we are getting to the point. haha anyway, swim here never thought he would shoot meth .he had a friend who started shooting and I would watch him and damn to watch someone shoot and I didn't think any different of his buddy. his friend didn't push it on him and all was cool.
    in swims dreams he was a cook of awsome,high octane ,clean r.p.i. dope. which is the best in his opinion. and his buddy would always leave a spare point put up somewhere just incase he didn't have one , he'd have one.
    well after about a yaer of watching his buddy ,one day I was all by his lonesome and straight out of the blue he just decided to get his buddies spare. and so I had no idea as to how much dope or water or what.but knew too draw it thru a small cotton ball. so swim droped some killer shards into a spoon about a tenth. and added around a 1 tenth c.c. of water and pulled back around 15 tenths c.c. into the point and looked at the liquid inside free of bubbles and sat down and looked at his arms and hands and wondering where he should put it, and so he ddecided on he vein on the back of the left hand, and whalla he knew to pull back some blood and it was all easy enough. so pushed the plunger down and in about 15 seconds he found out what his buddy was
    saw in shooting. oh my god that rush and then a 6 hr intense high . I thought to himself wow i been wastin alot of shtuff in exhale and burned nose etc. and so it went from there
    . I had to learn his limits and amounts andfinally settled on always adding 20 tenths of water in a 1c.c. long syringe to enoughshtuff to pull back a total of 32 tenths c.c. back into the point. that was his normal dose, est. of around 2 tenths of a gram of goody twice a day. and if he wanted to party. then I would do a shot and eat a half gram and he was rol roll roollling allnite. and so I don't have those dreams of being acook any more, and so he dreams of "ice" and having to trade his green backs for a bag now. and its still good to hit ,prefers a 5 minute procedure to administer a shot to a 45 minute smoke session. wham bam your done and dont need no more for hours.

5. mickenator

mickenator Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from U.K.
    I have injected amphetimines on many an occasion and thinks that this is the best way to take the stuff as the rush is so intense, swim can feel the hairs on the back of there neck begin to prick up and then there's that intense head rush, as with IV'ing any drug though caution should be advised as one never knows what its been cut with.

6. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    What is called "Base" in the uk, that thick powdery shit, should this ever be injected? I am aware that it's usually about 5-15% pure, and the rest is, well... SWIM's had sugar, flour, stuff that glitters, stuff that might be mistaken for blu-tack, stuff that would have been more convincing if it'd been cut with mayonaise.

7. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    For a good picture of pure amphetamine sulphate, which is sometimes called base in the U.K., take a look at my picture gallery, under amphetamine.Here is the link.If You isn't shure the amphetamine is pure, than don't shoot it.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  8. carat

carat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    When Swim sniffed meth the next days were very hard for him because he wanted to get more of the meth. I am wondering wether this is also the case when meth is injected?

9. empty head

empty head Newbie

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o
    I remember the good old days when he first read ur post, he was far too wasted and kept getting sidetracked so never replied. I was injecting back then and would be now if he could get the same quality speed. if I did find a source, swim cud bet on its poor quality and it being no good to inject. I say once you experience the effects of injecting, there is no turning back to other methods, the effects would seem insignificant in comparison. swim seems to be having insignificant effects on a regular basis just latley, fed up with the situation. swim wonders if its the same situation all over uk? hard enuf to find any in first place ,but when I finally scores, his joy is soon over when the future contents of his needle turns into some kind of slimey smegma in his spoon that is fit only for the bin! bring back the good old days when dealers wud cut it with something that wud keep customers alive so they can keep coming back to spend more of theyre money!! I have been abusing speed for nearly 20 years and would like to carry on for another 20 if it was his choice, but he spending most of the time with his new columbian buddy instead. not good!!