Injecting - Injecting Diazepam (or other benzo) Pills

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by Beltane, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Jatelka Edit: This is a combined thread, and many of the earlier posts were made before the rule on self-incrimination came into play

Say a person had a prescription for Xanax, a penchant for needles and a proclivity for doing things a little bit different. Any thing you can do to xanax that would allow you to use a needle as the delivery
    vehicle.

I ask b/c a friend told me recently that certain drugs feel much different depending on how they're administered, i.e. coke, K, meth, etc.

Thanks-

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
  2. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i dont believe it is water soliable, as well with many benzos. I think its possible somehow due to the fact of there being valium injections and stuff, but im not sure. Im sure somebody could
    elaborate.

3. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I dont think that benzoos are water soluable. That hasnt stopped me in the past, but you'll get lots of filler materials and pill residue in your bloodstream. Shitty for the body. I wouldnt do it if i were you.

Crush the xanax and snort it instead. Only snort about half of what you normally swallow at first, since overdosing is alot easier with unconventional methods.

4. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Beltane, this is coming from previous experiance using name brand xanax 1mg's and generic 1mg's and trying with a needle. first off, it didn't really even cook up all the way, at least not the way smack cooks in your spoon. and its a fact that there is alot of filler such as dyes, sugars and some other nonsense (look up your specific pill's ingrediants). also when i tried to use a filter to draw it into the syringe, so much material stayed and caked on the spoon and in the cotton.

xanax is great orally. make sure you have an empty stomach and 2 - 3 beers will go a long way.

5. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I would just stick with eating it, unless you have an injectable solution. Snorting it tasts horrible and doesnt intensify the high very much IMO, which is why I recommend to just eat it.

6. Darkotic

Darkotic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Injecting Valium (or other benzo) Pills

Can a Valium tablet be injected???

If so, IV or IM?

Thanx

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2007
  7. spacinout

spacinout Newbie

Reputation Points:
    No, and there are too many reasons not too. I'm too lazy to go into it. Just realize that you should never inject any pill, b/c of binders and fillers and such. If you want to iv or im diazepam you
    would have to use it directly out of a lvial or ampoule that is already prepared for injecting in a liquid solution.

I did it 3 days in a row last earlier this week. It's a nice way to experience diazepam. Anyway, sorry about the rant, but the answer is no. Not safe at all.

8. kreden

kreden Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Tablet should not be injected. Tablet is for oral use.
    Valium vials can be injected IM.

9. Jeyez

Jeyez Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Personally i have access to both pill and injectable, injecting it burns, to say the least. It burns a shit load, i did go IM not IV but i hear that burns too. but definately dont inject a pill unless u got some serious chemist skillz and u know how to isolate the benzodiazapine without the fillers.

10. 788.4

788.4 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's Possible...

It sounds to me like you should just stick with swallowing it, at least until you learn enough about the chemistry inolved in making a pill suitable for injection.

But to satify some of your curiosity.....

Valium comes in two forms, tablet and an injectable solution. Although both of them contain the same active ingredient, diazepam, there are major differences between the inactive ingredients in each preparation.

Obviously a tablet is designed for oral use and an injection is designed for IM and/or IV use (Valium Injection is designed for both IM and IV).

If you isolated diazepam from Valium Tablets and then mix it with something that is both injectible and a good solvent of diazepam then you would have injectible Valium.

Some guy tried this awhile ago:

His last post ever was in that thread. It was just after he claimed that he injected 60mg of Valium IM, which is a lot. I think it takes a lot more to OD on, but 60mg of Valium IM would knock you out for awhile.

I know very little about creating injectible solutions and have never tried to isolate any benzodiazepine from a pill. However, I think there are better injectible solvents of diazepam out there than grapeseed oil and his purification method seems a little lacking.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
  11. Wyborowa

Wyborowa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Injecting Valium

alright, i have in my possesion 3 5mg valiums, manufactured by Mylan. I'm wondering if i can finely crush one up, mix with water, and inject it mainstream. And if i can't do it with water, is there any other solution i can mix it with so it will easily flow into the syringe?

i tried this with xanax, but i got about only half of the liquid in my vein, i guess a peice of xanax got stuck in the needle...

thanks!!

12. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    you sure you want all those binders and other craps in your direct bloodstream?
    I would just sublingual them.

13. Wyborowa

Wyborowa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yea, i just want to try it once...so is it possible with water or not??? or some other solution??

14. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If you're really considering this, then pull up the water cold (not hot--or else binders and all will be dissolved in hot water--then re-form in your relatively 'cool' bloodstream, leading to possible emboli and terrible effects.)
    NEXT: push the cold valium-liquid through a .2 micron filter into a sterile vial or into your next syringe. this will trap bacteria and spores (and any particles of shit you don't want).

if you don't know what a filter is, just do a google search. you'll find what you need. -Dick

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2008
  15. Wyborowa

Wyborowa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    So i use the cold-water extraction for valium? The same way you would do it with tabs, but with less water obviously so it will fit in a syringe..?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2008
  16. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  17. C.D.rose

C.D.rose Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    hi..
    this might be due to the fact that such injections should be given slowly - a regular 2ml (= 10mg) vial of diazepam is supposed to be administered over a time of two minutes (this applies to i.v., can't say exactly about i.m.).. SWICDR doubts, but cannot say exactly whether this is usually done, especially in emergency situations, but at least it's what is recommended. if given more rapid, it is likely to burn around the place where you injected it.
    how were the experiences with i.v. valium? SWICDR has access to vials, but he's not sure whether he should go for it and do one.

*SWICDR should kindly avoid self incrimination: Thankyou :) *

Jeyez is banned which is why his post hasn't been edited

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2006
  18. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Diazepam is particularly irritant to veins because it is not particularly soluble in water and is suspended in an oily colloid (at least where SWIJ is). IM is likely to be particularly uncomfortable (irritant plus relatively large volume to be injected). If SWICDR hase access to vials then she would recommend rectal administration as a much safer way of administration (see multiple other threads).

If SWICDR persists in the path of iv then SWIJ will do her usual counselling:

Injecting is fine in a medical environment with aseptic technique: But are you going to be able to manage that every single time (all the time)? Is your gear going to be sterile (including water)? When engaged in drug-taking it is difficult to manage this 100% and if you don't do it 100% we're talking HIV, HBV and HCV. Not to mention the abscesses and emboli.

IV benzos carry a significant risk of respiratory depression and periods of anoxia (we're talking brain-damage here). Why do you think there's always an antidote available in a medical environment?

Do not take this post to be against iv administration. Just a warning of what can happen.

She has a single experience of iv benzo's (midazolam). She had a trusted sitter and the dose was titrated carefully. She was benzo naive at the time and used approx 1mg every 5 mins until 6mg were reached: At this point she was euphoric, sedated and having hallucinations. She felt very sexual. Her sitter (female) reports that she was rather "frisky" also;)

The entire experience lasted approx 45 mins, with about an hour of grogginess after and a headache shortly after that. A degree of amnesia was present, but she retained the flavour of her experience. Overall it is not something she would repeat.

It goes without saying that iv administration and alcohol are EVEN MORE not recommended than "benzos plus alcohol" usually is.

It also goes without saying that "IV administration of benzos" relates only to pharmaceutical vials that have been acquired. You cannot iv pills (even crushed up finely) they are full of fillers and other crap and you will get an embolus (see also multiple other threads)

Peace X

19. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    to keep it short yea but not safe and not worth trying, better just eating from personnel exp. If you really wanna try it though. it's easy to find a guide, www.heroinhelper.com has one. (link to site not exact page, easy peasy to find though). Be safe. (means don't do it) or safe as possible

20. ben s

ben s Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so are you saying that it is impossible to inject diazepam 10 mg tabs , if crushed up and made into a soliuble solution ??