Injecting without needles.

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Alfa, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I have never considered using needles. Several of you do use them. There are other ways to inject psychoactives than with needles. There are liquid substances which bind to the drug and when you drop the liquid on your skin it is immediately absorbed and goes straight to your bloodstream. Does anyone use this or have information about?

2. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Kemikaru_Tenshu Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    Transdermal application is usually acheived using a mixture of an alcohol (IPA), DMSO, PEG, and some additional substancecs like IPM and IPP (isopropyl miristrate and isopropyl palmitate). I have used it as a means of administering legal compounds, and found it to be very effective. It works extremely well with compounds that do not make a very high % first pass through the liver (like morphine).

There are quite a few commercial products which are specially formulated for this, although very few are truely effective (there are a couple which are really effective). They are sold as carriers, and you just dissolve whatever powdered drug you want in them and apply after scrubbing the skin with a lufa or something similar, in order to make for more effective absorbtion.

These products use the same delivery technology as the morphine and fentanyl patches, although most are formulated for immediate release as opposed to continuous release.

If you need more info just let me know.

~KT

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Cant you do that with acid? I hear that all the time.

4. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Kemikaru_Tenshu Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    Yep. Acid would dissolve through the skin really well as only a hundred+ mics are an effective dose. The only problem with transdermal delivery is that the more shit you try to push through your skin the longer it takes. Something like acid would be through the skin and into the blood almost instantly.

~KT

5. jaspurr

jaspurr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I have heard of people who put an acid trip under the bottom eyelid.

I have also heard of those who put medication under the tongue to absorb into the system quicker.

You can also put drugs up your rectum and have it enter your system.

Even though these methods may be effective, needle users choose needles as intravenous administration delivers a rush like no other way, you can also shoot into the muscle but the delivery is slower, hence no powerful rush.

j

Tags: