Overdose - Insufflated Cocaine and Overdose / near Overdose

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by DURBANS, Apr 17, 2005.

1. DURBANS

DURBANS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi

Something really weird and stupid happened last night.

It was my best friend birthday party and we all went to his house to have a few drinks and just talk.

I knew I couldn't snort coke since I'm getting a blood test tomorrow (monday) so there was NO WAY I could get high at all. So I just decided to drink and forget about it.

Around 3 o'clock when I was quite drunk, some of the guys had some pot and they started to smoke. I TOTALLY forgot about the blood testing since I was so worried about the cocaine issue that I forgot that weed will also appear in there [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]!!! I just forgot. The guy said it was very strong weed, but since I've subestimated other drugs which are not coke, then I just didn't listen and I smoked A LOT.

Everything was fine, I got really high, my eyes were almost closed all the time.

Suddenly after 10 mins of this high, I started to feel my heart beating really hard and fast. I got scared because this shit was just like my coke heart beatings. After a while the rate went REAL fast but no irregular beats or chest pains occured (different than with coke). I couldn't even walk, I wasvery white, my heart pounding really hard and fast, all my friends started to worry.

After a couple mins I felt I was going to die, It was just TOO hard and fast. I told them to takeme toa clinic or something. It was 5 am almost.

Luckily3 of them where sober and they took me to the nearestemergency room around 15 mins from there. I was "dying"the whole way there, my heartjust racing and I started to feel pain IN the heart (not chest pains) like if it was getting "tired" or something.It was TOO hard dudes, I 'm not exagerating, it was about TWICE or THRICE as hard and freightening as when it happened with coke 2 weeks ago, I mean, MUCH MORE scary, really felt death.

At the clinic, they measured my pulse. I had 160 of blood pulse and I had 155 heart rate. The doc said that ifI didn't get there on time, like an hour later, I could've died from a heart attack, instant death, he said because of my overweight and all, my heart couldn't take such high rates, and they where close to the standard heart attack.

They placed a needle on the top of my hand and gave me a bit of valium. Finally after 30 mins, my rate was at 90, so they let me go. I just woke up home. DAMN!

This is just too scary, I mean, never happened to me with weed, or at least I didn't knew that it was suppossed to happen, I smoked like 3 joints per day when I was in Mexico and nothing happened, I mean, stone like hell but no heart problems at all, not even a little.

Now, how long should I wait for weed to get out of my system and get a blood test without it appearing on it?

Any comments?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2007
  2. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Man ive been reading your posts all week about your heart and stuff and after this post ive come to the conclusion that u should stop doing drugs altogether! And as far as the dope in the blood test, dont worry about it, the most the doctor is gonna say is"stop doing drugs!" As far as i know doctors cant turn u over to the cops because theres dope in your system, unless there is no such thing as doctor/patient confidentiality in Peru.

So just go to the doc, stop the drugs(ya i know thats shitty), and get yourself well.

cheers

3. DURBANS

DURBANS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know, but is there a particular reason for this shit to be happening? I mean, I'm sure that the overweight, smoking and no exercise surely are not a good idea mixed with drugs.

I hope that it's not some heart disease or something, and that when I'm healthy (lost weight, exercise, no smoking), I could try again to see what happens?

Problem is, I'm going to the doctor with my mother... she can't know I did weed or coke, I will be set in a rehab center in less than 1 minute. So that's a no-no.

How long to wait?

4. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Im sure there is a reason, but i cant tell u cuz i aint no doctor lol. And im assuming now that u are fairly young and living with your mother. As far as how long to wait for the dope to clear out im not exactly sure: week for the blow, more like a month for the weed i think, but the thing is you should go to the doctor NOW. You almost had a heart attack man! So if your still at home with ma and all, pull the doc aside and tell him you dont want your ma to know the blood test results. That should do it. If not, well ya gotta stand up to ma sometime. If your not living at home then just tell her to screw off you aint goin to rehab. Either way you should go to the doc soon.

5. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Excercise alot and eat fatty foot that metabolises quickly. If you do this hard, you can get it all out of your system in about a week. Thats all. Read the marijuana testing topics for other methods.

6. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    You should probably get you heart checked for any problems or abnormalities. Most drugs put a strain on the heart and so to be on the safe side you shouldamake sure everythings ok in that area.

I have to agree with motorhead here, leave off them a while. Being overweight means that your blood pressure will be higher anyways. So maybe if you chaange your lifestyle, like yousaid,itwould help.Most sites I've been on have said that before you take a drug like coke, speed or mdma you should be physically fit and healthy.

Well good luck anyways x

7. DURBANS

DURBANS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    THanks

Yea, I started a diet today and I went out jogging/walking this morning. Hopefully in some weeks I will be better, but anyways, I've decided to stay clean until I'm totally fit.

8. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    nice done, hopefully you can do that, because if I would live where you live, it would be very difficult for me[​IMG]

9. DURBANS

DURBANS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's VERY hard dude, think about it.

Actually I did, and well, I have a LOT still hidden there, but I won't touch it.

After saturday night, I gave my life much more value, it was TOO scary and I don't wanna die.

So, as I said, I will exercise and go on ith my diet, and someday when I get better I may try to see what happens.

10. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    be careful man, this same things happened to me. it started from the weed too, my heart rate was in the 160's one night when i went to the ER and it hasn't slowed down since. i'm not trying to be rude, but i would quit for at least a couple months and not even consider it in your position. u don't need to get high that bad that u should put urself at risk ya kno? be safe and good luck. peace

-VIKE

11. PureGlass

PureGlass Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's interesting that weed did this to you...

This reminds me of when I had a really bad heart experience taking
    ephedra diet pills. I was taking the max dosage (with the ephedra &
    caffeine it was equal to like 10 cups of black coffee a day), and was in a
    movie theater, when I started noticing my heart beating REALLY fast and
    REALLY hard. I started paniking, only making it worse - I timed it with my
    watch, just to make sure I wasn't being crazy, and my heart rate was at
    around 185....

I left the theater and started feeling really light-headed. I was just sure I
    was going to die. My heart had never pounded or raced like this before -
    it was literally beating so hard my shirt was moving, and my body would
    shake with every beat - I could hear it in my head!

I got home, drank lots of water, took some aspirin (i guess to slow my
    heart rate down, although I'm not sure this works), and it slowly wore off.
    For like a year I was obsessed with my heart and what not, always
    monitoring it and worrying about chest pains, etc. Never done epehdra
    since, but I have done plenty of weed n' coke, and other than the
    occasional post-binge chest pain/heart beat irregularity, my heart seems
    fine these days.

It's weird how these scary things can happen randomely...

12. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    pureglass, that sounds like me always monitoring it haha. so everything worked out fine after a little while? did it just go away one day or did it only beat fast that one day?

-VIKE

13. DURBANS

DURBANS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yep, Im totally sure all this shit is happening because of my weight, cigarette smoking and little exercise.

I won't do any drugs until I reach a normal weight and I'm phisically ready.

Plus I don't do much coke or weed (actually, weed I don't do at all), I'm talking like 4 grams of cokeper month.

So, it must be my current pysical condition right?Edited by: DURBANS

14. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    4 grams a month is nothing, so it must be your psychical condition of course, just go to the doctor when your clean and he will find out what it is, tell him you take some cocaine somethimes and ask him if it's dangerous, than you will know it for shure and you won't have that many questions any more[​IMG]

grtz

15. DURBANS

DURBANS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just as a reference.

I don't plan taking coke at least for the next 2 or 3 months and only if then I'm fit and luckily, I won't even take it again, so who knows.

But, question is, is it ok to take aspirin when doing coke? I mean, say that in that time, I decide to take some coke, is it okay to take a couple aspirins? Should it be done before, during or after taking it?

16. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    what do you think will asperine do to you?

17. DURBANS

DURBANS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Actually I don't know.

I asked this because I thought aspirin was a blood thinner right? So I guess it would help my heart deal with the constricted blood vessels (from coke).

18. Silonco

Silonco Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    I don't think we take it for our head,I don't think that if you take a blood thinner it would take your problem away, I think it's a lot more difficult than that,just go see a doctor, and ask him,go look for one in another region if you don't trust them.
    P.S. can you get leaves from peru?

19. DURBANS

DURBANS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I mean, when I told people I was having these tachycardia, they told me to take aspirin since it will make the blood run easier and thus it will lower the heart rate.

I wanted to know if cocain and aspirin will turn into some fatal formula or something, or, if it will actually help.

Anyone does this?

20. PureGlass

PureGlass Newbie

Reputation Points:
    No, cocaine and aspirin will not turn into a lethal formula...you seem to
    be worrying about every little thing that you put into your body to the
    point of not being rational, but I guess that's understandable considering
    what happened with your heart and all...

Anyway, often, if I don't have weed to cure the comedown, I'll get
    headaches and won't be able to get to sleep or anything. Aspirin always
    helps this, but I combine aspirin and coke on everytime I do it...for the
    come down I mean....