Snorting - Insufflating 2C-X?

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by punkanini, Oct 18, 2005.

1. punkanini

punkanini Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    If you're interested in the nasal delivery method, let me warn you. You must be prepared for an intense amount of pain. Last time SWIM insufflated 2C-I, he did only 7-10mg (don't recall). The first feeling was fine. Then it was an unbearable burn through his nose, slowly working its way through his sinuses. He was on the way to a movie with some friends ("The Amityville Horror" -- well, at least it kept him laughing), and as he felt the 2C-I work its way farther back in his sinuses and eventually down his throat, he got higher and higher. After about 30 minutes, the pain was gone, and he was in heaven.

All in all, if you're too lazy to wait the sometimes two hours for oral consumption, and you're not afraid of spending 20-40 minutes thinking you belong in the hospital, this is a great method of consumption.

Anybody know about the physiological effects of insufflation versus oral consumption?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
  2. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    probably isn't good for your nasal passages

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Yea I think the main thing would be that it is bad for your nasal passages. Its a good way to conserve doses, but your right, it hurts like nothing else. Havent snorted 2c-i, but have with 2c-b and 2c-e and both of these hurt like hell. 2c-b made my eye so bloodshot that he though it was going to start bleeding. Just remember to start with a lower dose and dont panic. I was allready tripping on 2c0b when he snorted it and it made his trip shift directions completely. He was having a great time and then all a sudden it felt like he got slapped in the nose and he was worried if his eye would be okay.

4. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    2-ct-7 intranasal made swim want to jump off a bridge the pain was so
    intense. Lasted the entire experience and completely ruined it. Lots of
    blood from the nose, and excruciating pain.
    What's the deal with phens being toxic when vaporized - always seemed
    to work well for SWIM ...

Snapper

5. punkanini

punkanini Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    From what I've heard, vaporizing/smoking any 2C chemical is enough to give you cancer many times over in the long run... so if it's something you're doing, I'd recommend stopping as soon as possible.

6. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Snorting 2C's always follows the same pattern:

low dose - no pain

medium dose - mild pain

high dose - lots of pain

However the definition of 'low', 'medium', and 'high' in the above chart varies between the chemicals in question, the individual concerned, and bears NO relation tothe psychedelic strength of the dose.For exampleSWIM caninsufflate a psychedelically high dose of 2C-E with no pain, while a psychedelically low dose of 2C-B isvery unpleasant.

What I do with these chems, andrecommends to others, is for each individual 2C, start snorting very tinyamounts and work your way up until the pain is no longer bearable. If you are able to reach the level you want to get to before the pain threshold is breached then great. If not then you'll have to consume the balance of any dose you require by an alternative route.

And never forget: SNORTED DOSES ARE AT LEAST THREE TIMES STRONGER THAN ORAL DOSES!!Edited by: prospero

7. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    also, if you choose to insufflate research chems, do us all a favor and be sure to weigh it out accurately. tripping/getting highisn't worth dying for.

1. 5/5,
      good advice
      Sep 20, 2006
  8. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    The other problem is that somebody might find out the fatal dose by sniffing 2C-I.

9. GETERDN

GETERDN Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I know a guy who triednasal delivery.I watched his eyes water up like he was just punched in the face and he described a burn more intense then any pill he ever done....he even went trying to get cold water up his nose...i wouldnt advise a nasal delivery, lol

maybe try holding it in your mouth as long as possible :p

10. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    i was reading about a few rc's on wikipedia, it said about nearly every
    2c that snorting it increases risks and unwanted side-effects
    blablabla...

but here's what it said about snorting 2c-c:

When snorted, it takes effect almost immediately and the user feels
    heightened physical sensations, stimulated, well balanced and creative.
    There are very few negative side effects to 2C-C should it be used
    infrequently and in appropriate doses. Some tolerance to the drug can
    be achieved through repetative use.

so does this mean that snorting 2c-c is not "bad" like snorting other 2c's?

11. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I'd want to know how this data was put together - how many people were involved, how much time-span, so forth. I'd be quite cautious. Especially as it is known that, yes, snorting 2-C's has been implicated in very bad, even fatal, reactions. Besides, the US government would like nothing better than a dead kid with a straw in his nose and a bottle of some Research Chemical in front of him. Approach with extreme caution is my advice.

12. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    As far as we know no large numbers of users have snorted 2C-C. Therefore it is not known what amount of risk is involved. Since 2C-T-7 has proved be lethal when snorted, I would not try snorting any 2-C even if you would give me a huge amount to do so. No chance in hell. No chance in this world either. The comment in the Wikipedia document was made by someone who left no name.

13. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    snorting 2C-C would certainly be painful given the amount of caustic powder one would have to insufflate.

imnsho insufflating Chloro drugs is just asking for trouble, metabolically.

Wiki is put together and redacted by wackies like yourselves. take internet advice with a bigg insufflated grain of salt.

how many times do i have to say it? snorting phens is dangerous, mk? should i repeat?

14. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
  15. Freak_

Freak_ Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    A few weeks ago i snortet ~70mg 2-CI (I only wanted 7mg). BAD IDEA</span>

The visuals started right after snorting. And it burns very very....not good for nose....

I quickly started to vomit/throw up and tried to get a bit water in my
    nose to wash out and i was never so happy about vomiting threw my nose
    to get the shit out[​IMG] but everything went good after a few mins. I learned not to snort everything to my nose [​IMG]

16. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^^Alfa, i was just thinking the same thing. i'll write up just such a metathread, probably call it "Thinking of Snorting Phens?"

Freak, thanks for the results of your one-man toxicity trial, i hope you learned your lesson.

and whadda youknow, apperently LD50 from insufflation of 2C-I may be somewhat higher than 1mg/kg (assuming Freak is in the neighborhood of 70kg).
    Edited by: nanobrain

17. Freak_

Freak_ Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    I'm ~61kg. The 70mg was a measuring mistake, but my body didn't got all the 70mg in, 'cause the vomiting.

But the measuring mistake happened a second time, 70mg 2-CI orally.

This was quite some experience for me and another 70kg person. Now 20-30mg seems enough.

18. Freak_

Freak_ Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    Is there no offical LD50 of 2-CI ?

So we did it for the research ;-)

19. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

I think you are lucky! You can't have been that far off!

As for 2C-C, the Wikipedia is right about the effects, but I don't hink that 2C-C is as mild as it seems. Just because the effects are relaxing doesn't mean it not toxic. I remember reading a report on Blulight (I think) about someone sniffing 30 mg and having convulsions, so unless you keep the amounts really low, it's likely dangerous. So, yes, snorting 2C-C is best considered "bad."Edited by: enquirewithin

20. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    A lot is said about the danger of snorting phens, but to my knowledge all of the confirmed injurious/fatal consequences have come about through overdoses, usually because idiots forget that insufflating is about three times stronger than oral intake. What evidence do people have that insufflation is bad when the doses aretaken correctly (nasal burn aside of course)? Also why would snorting a chloro- substance be particularly bad?