insufflation is

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by izzy31, Nov 21, 2006.

1. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    I feel like a complete dumbass for using amps for about a year now and just now snorting it - well, the first time he's actually done it with significant success.:eek:

He tried it several times before, but the stupid-ass always just sniffed it to the back of his nose where he thought these so called "nasal passages" were able to absorb it. Apparently, "snort" doesn't mean "sniff", and "insufflation" is a similar action as inhaling. That might have been helpful to know, but dont ever think about putting such important key factors on an article titled "drug insufflation", wikipedia! (which i do admit isnt the place to go for drug supportive instructions but way before I found this place)

this is halarious!! How could he be so stupid to try it 10-15 times and not realize he was doing anything wrong??

He's been taking it orally since he started!!!

Anyways, any tips or advice how to get the most out of something insufflated would be appreciated.

2. Miss DarkSoLovely

Miss DarkSoLovely Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sweetheart You just has to look around on the internet, honestly.. or even look on these word on dictionary.com... I mean, don't feel like a dumbass for asking a question, there's always stuff to be learned but really, swiy'll find tips and stuff i promise.. In swim's vocab at least sniff does mean the same as snort, and insufflation does mean inhale, but swim associates insufflation with through the nose b/c when inhaling you can just say inhale.. Common sense now, c'mon. :) Esp. if you're talking about amps, I think swius will all know what you mean..

Also, what are you talking about?? Which amps, or amps at all? Ice? Adderall? Ritalin? Speed? ect?

Everyone has their own way of insufflation- some bump shit not caring it can erode the inside of their nose, some stick the straw (or w/e) faaar up the nostril so it wont eat through their septum, some stick it to the side and dont care if their nose caves a lil' on the sides and some dont give a shit about making a hole through their septum, etc... And that's "sniffing" shit. If youre talking about inhaling ice than just suck it up and puff it out...

As soon as You reaches the bridge of your nose you're reaching the membranes that matter to make the most of what swiy's sniffing, just as long as it gets up there. If it doesnt work just as simple as that then there's a prob, maybe high tolernace, i have no idea... But just skim others' responses, you'll pick up how-to's. Good luck!

3. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    insufflation is painful. SWIM quicklyu switched from insufflation to oral consumption after a bout of painful nosebleeds.

4. Darksanity

Darksanity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Insufflation generally refers to snorting and not inhaling wich sounds more like vaporizing or smoking.