interesting journey into the world of san pedro

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by lemasiss, Dec 10, 2005.

1. lemasiss

lemasiss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    Hi my names Lee, I've just had a rather interesting journey into the world of san pedro. I thought it might be cool to record my eperience here, cos i often find alot of people wondering about the plant, how much to take and what it does.

Anyway i was just planning to have a few whiskeys last night and moan and groan at the world for a while, when i decided that i'd try a bit of the san pedro cutting i recently bought, you know just a taster to get a little feel for it. well i did that and some, before i knew it i ate the whole damn cactus(ha ha) wondering all the way if i'd had enough to eperience any sensations yet. Well i gotta tell you guys that this has been a very interesting eperience for me. I was in a dream like trippy state to begin with, watching a visionaries dvd(y'know those animated knights with staffs that can turn into animals and all that)And i was letting the battle of good and evil go around in my head, because it was all, well over my head anyway. that was all very interesting. And when i came around a bit i found myself in quite a strange but nice state, i could well imagine what a cactus must feel like. I could also understand how somone could be in this state of mind for days and days, Somthing which used to alarm me at the thought.
    Well anyway all this has brought me to now as you've probably guessed from the way i'm writing, i'm getting a little sore now, and tiredness can't be far away. An interesting plant and an interesting eperience overall. I would recommend. remember don't abuse, enjoy.:)

2. estel

estel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm always tired after a good dose of pedro. Once (very foolishly of me) i dosed some the night before i went away on vacation, i thought i would be able to sleep on the plane (hah!). that day was the closest i have ever been to insanity apart from that 7gram shroom trip :D

3. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
  4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    thank you for the experience report, and welcome to the forum. As Alicia is pointing out, self-incrimination is looked down upon here. Please read the rules, search the word "swim" and use it from here forward. Thank you, and again great experience report, keep it up! :)

Also, when starting a new thread, especially for an experience report it's best to name the thread something that will show up well in searched. for example instead of "hey guys" a good title to this thread would be "san pedro experience"

5. Barebonejoe

Barebonejoe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I can't find the meaning of "Swim" anywhere on here. Anyone want to explain it?

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Someone Who I Met, or Someone Who Isn't Me = SWIM.

7. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I once made san pedro pasta, I swear it was nasty shit! After an hour of preperation, we passed out and woke up hours later feeling a little weird but nothing worthy of wasting anymore keystrokes.