Effects - Interesting Night - DXM and CEVs (Closed Eye Visuals)

Discussion in 'DXM' started by DxCore, Apr 20, 2006.

1. DxCore

DxCore Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Last night SWIM decided to take his 1st trip in awhile. So he had his lab rat ingest 450mg the highest dose the rat has ever ingested (his rat is a light weight).

my rat's night went pretty normal untill he had the rat lay in bed, while listening to radiohead with the sheets over his head my vision almost went blank its hard to explain. I say it was almost like a sheet of multi colored plastic was pulled over his eyes. His vision was almost grainy he says it was beautiful.

So I was wondering if that is normal at higher dose levels. SWIM at one point thought his lab rat had zero tolerence to DXM but finally realized thats just what the drug does and is begining to increase dosage.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
  2. Aaron

Aaron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    CEVs are common enough at high doses. If you's rat had not taken it in some time, it probably would have experienced them.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If you have not taken a look at this, perhaps you should. All Rats should make an informed decision before taking the bait:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/17894

This is not bullshit info. It's the most recent data available.

4. bewilderment

bewilderment Drug Geek Extraordinaire Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Back in the day, whenever I used to have CEVs due to dxm consumption it would start out with everything going white instead of black when her eyes were closed. After she relaxed she would begin seeing shapes then eventually intricate designs then possibly rooms, travelling around buildings, wandering around spaceship-looking/futuristic environments, meeting entities, seeing galaxies and explosions and once seeing the earth in a timeless way, that is the other three dimensions smooshed together after a rapid progression of images throughout history...things like that. Also, I would always see things of a similar variety just with the sheets pulled over her head. She once enjoyed observing a city under the blankets. I believe these were doses around 400-500mg. CEVs are common and were always the favorite part of the experience for swim. But as a warning, these things go away with frequent consumption...but it doesn't sound as if You has a problem with this.

5. DxCore

DxCore Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yea I have had CEV's Before he was just trying to explain how this specific CEV looked. I am currently stopping all useage and is getting clean and quitting for good. He made his choice after reading through the latest info on dxm and is not quitting because of the dangers but he has decided that he has explored his mind enough and is done.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    My friend Bongo has concluded the same sort of thing with many substances he studied. Being a bit of an adventurous ape - Bongo does occasionally test-pilot a new molecule. But as for one's he's seen before he has a cryptic statement that he uses if asked why he doesn't keep taking xky99: "There are only so many times you can change the wallpaper before it just gets boring."

7. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My pet penguins first DEX encounter was very vivid.

CEVs were very noticable. When ever my pet penguin would close his eyes, it would seem like he was behind a camera and could see/go/do what EVER he wanted. He could think of a gameboy (just thought of out at random) and would see a perfectly good gameboy in his vision.

Very fun. The penguin had a great time.

BTW, he injested 400 mgs.