Opinions - Is 2C-E comparable to candy flipping?

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by polloloco001, Dec 25, 2005.

1. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i have heard 2ce is comparable to candy flipping. i have hippie flipped, candy flipped, and done lsd, mushrooms, and mdma alone but have not tried any rc's. is there any validity to this claim?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
  2. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    I'll never believe this unless I experience it myself. The only thing that can be compared to a flip is maybe MMDA, but it still wouldn't be the same. The MDMA induced positive thinking and inner peace is something atypical for psychedelic drugs. You must have it in you to have a great positive and calm trip. However, most people don't have it. I've never had a completely positive trip. There have always been paranoia and anxiety in my trips. Iconsider them a part of the trip and don't feel them too bad. However their absence is something really beautiful. Taken in the end of a roll, psychedelics fully turn back and even potentiate the empathy. And MDMA makes visuals far more vidid, although the dosage of shroomz when I tried this fairly produces any visual changes when I am in a normal state. I doubt that 2c-e is anything like this.

3. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    well 2ce is a phenethylamine so its more chemically related to mdma than lsd or mushrooms, it just happens to have more visual effects than mdma. i would believe it if somebody who has done it could verify it. likewise if its not true i'd believe that as well, i just don't know if my source for this information is credible.

4. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    Well 2c-e might be chemically realted to MDMA, but its neuropharmacologicl nature is completely different. 2c-e is a psychedelic phenethylamine like mescaline, its nature far nearer to mushrroms and LSD, than to MDMA. MDMA can be refered as psychedelic, only because it works on the serotonin system. ITs other effects are very different from those of the other psychedelics.

5. Antidote

Antidote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Judging from my own experiences with 2C-E, I would not compare it to candyflipping....... not as euphoric, and not nearly as much energy, but substantially more visuals. I enjoyed candyflipping a lot more, to be honest.

6. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    And what you mean with "candyflipping" ? I have a bit of experience with methylone+2CI, combination that could be compared to the concept of candyflipping (acid+mdma), and would say that methylone+2CI have NOTHING to do with the 2CE experience alone.

7. paradies

paradies Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Actually, MDMA works with both serotonin and dopamine. The serotonin part gives you the euphoria and connectiveness and telepathic qualities...the dopamine part gives you the dance-all-night energy, the shakes and jaw clenching (if you're prone to that) and can cause some to be a bit paranoid (also, only if you're mentally geared towards that to begin with.)