Effects - Is 5-MeO-DIPT like LSD?

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by Sick Jack, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi,

I heard that 5-meo-dipt is a lsd like, is it true ? What were your experiences with this recently prohibited molecule (in USA) ???

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    No, not even close. It can make you really sick, while the effects are not worth it.

Alfa

3. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks Alfa !

It seems really that the benefit that we can take from 5-meo-dipt depends a lot from each indivual chemistry...

I will try a small dose at the first time, hope that I will not become completely sick...

4. cliver6

cliver6 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Shulgin and Erowid indicate that 5-meo-dipt greatly increases tactile sensation, thereby increasing sexual pleasure. It's evidently very dose sensitive, 10 mg being a good dose. It does not mix well with many other drugs.

5. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I projected to take 15mg, so it seems that it will be too too much... Thanks for the info guys !

6. dubz

dubz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dont know about 5-meo-dipt but i do now about dipt, maybe its the samething i dont know. anyways dipt is dangerous if your not a experience psycadelic user, its a ego shreddar, it only last 1 hour so thats pretty cool but be careful.

7. psylence

psylence Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I first tried 5-meo-dipt back in 1999..I enjoyed it alot but, it is nothing like LSD at all. I did howevver feel that it is a very good combo substance as I had some 2-ct-7 (I miss that stuff) to mix with it. RESEARCH CHEM CANDYFLIP!!!

so all in all its alright alone if you just want to chill andbend reality a bit....no ++++ with this one folks

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Do not combine 2ct7 with anything. Deaths have come from experimenting with mixes and alternative routes of administration.

Alfa

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    That's right. But there are possible dangers of mixing this with XTC. I've seen a lot people taking 2ct7 in combo with other substances. No problem. But at least one death has been related to a mix with xtc.

Love the stuff though.

Alfa

10. psylence

psylence Newbie

Reputation Points:
    was it MDMA or something that was supposed to be MDMA? If it was PMA than yeah they would be f**ked..but not cuz of the mix..that shit alone will kill

11. Finny

Finny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I did Foxy on the fourth of July... it was the tightest trip that I've ever had in my life! It was waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than acid, x, shrooms, meth, cocaine, and even POT.... and I am a f**kin pothead...! I was high for like 14 hours trippin like a mothaf**ka!!! But I took 30mg..... So that's probably why I was high for so long. My brain is a little fried, but it's all good. No regrets. Everything's worth trying at least once in your life. You only live once, and if you're gonna fry your brain, do it so you enjoy it, you know? It's cheap, but it was the most fun that I've ever had in my life. I know alot about it, so if there are any questions you can e-mail me......

Edited by Woodman.

The forum pm option works just as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
  12. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    are the effect similar to 4ho-dipt and aco-dipt?

13. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    The effect of 5-meo-dipt is very different from 4-hydroxy-dipt or 4-acetoxy-dipt. The latter are more stimulants.

14. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    5 meo-dipt is foxy right. anyways i did foxy twice and i loved it the 1st tyme which was about 16-20mg and the 2nd time was about 40mg. that time i wasn't in a great place so i didn't feel comfortable.once i left where i was at, it was better but mostly worn off.

15. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Ivé taken foxy a lot of times. The largest dose i´ve taken is 60 milligrams and let me tell ya, I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!! It´s extremly psychedelic in large doses.

16. nicholson_tyler

nicholson_tyler Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Im a HUGE 5meodipt fan as well. Though ive heard many negative reports about it, i think many are exagerated. I have never had any of the negativities, such as diarea or stomach discomfort. The only thing close was body load, but i found it enjoyable and it was relatively gone after smoking marijuana. I have found this "drug" to be surprisingly much better than any i have tried, i used to be a big shroom head, but enjoy this much better. I started off with 10mg +/- a few mg, which makes it like shrooms with good visuals, paterning, but take 20mg and it is VERY VERY lsd like, the visuals are outstanding, and with marijuana no body load, also the marijuana helps the visuals and once they are lost, a few hits will bring them back. The length of the trip is also very good. I would recommend this drug to anyone that enjoys shrooms or lsd. But thats my personal opinion and as stated above, effects vary from person to person depending on thier personal chemistry...ps, all of my freinds have also extremely enjoyed this drug..

17. Ximot

Ximot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have tried it at around 12-14mgs and found easy to handle and would have liked more. So another time I went for 22mgs and found it pretty visual indeed. but mentally rather stupor-like I must say. And the most uncomfortable were the tremors and occasional twitches in my limbs, especially upper thigh muscles. It made me feel a bit stupid and slow, and music was oddly muffled. I must add that, on that day, I had ingested around 100mg of mdma an hour or so prior to that and was peaking when I made the unwisedecision to add foxy at that dosage.

But I have never found it very deep at all, and I don't think I will take higher doses simply due to body load. I felt so low and heavy, and the indigestion/diarrhea effect was not to my liking either.

Though I may well try 6-8 mgs again, for I do really enjoy the tingles it always gives me (tactile enhancement).

18. mariecurie

mariecurie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Around where I live, 5-meo-dipt is a widespread substance of abuse. My
    friends' doses vary anywhere from 12mg orally for the low-dosers to
    about 20 (orally or insufflated) for the high dosers. A long time
    tripper who used to be a big time raver related to me once that
    5-meo-dipt is far, far more tactile than mdma. ESPECIALLY any mdma you
    will get these days.

He described foxy as a "five hour body orgasm."

I would suggest about 12 mgs for those who want to get a good handle on
    what 5-meo-dipt feels like while staying away from the main physical
    discomforts of it. 15 mg seems to be a popular dose for those who are
    used to foxy or who don't mind a little body load so much.

19. Lacognac69

Lacognac69 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm curious how much is a good amount to try if you around the 250 lb. range. It seems that your weight can and does play a dramatic role on what kind of effects that you will feel.

20. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I weigh about 155lbs and I took 5-meo-dipt at doses ranging from 10-30mgs. The high for me was a ++ at 10-20mgs. The visuals didn't kick in for me until I tried it at 20-30mgs. Even then it was like LSD only in that there were cool visuals, but I got no mind fuck or any kind of serious head trip. Just visuals and a sick fealing from the chem. taste.