1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Social - Is a Gram of Cocaine enough for you on a night out.?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Eesa, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Eesa

Eesa

Reputation Points:
    On Saturday night Swim purchased himself a gramme of good quality Coke which he started taking at round 6pm. By 11pm he was back on the phone ordering another ticket as he had run dry. SWIM isn't a habitual Coke user but it's obvious now that a gramme of Coke just doesn't cut it anymore, the minimum requirement is at least 2 or an 8th. The quality of gear was i would say at least 7/10 so no complaints there, so now SWIM is thinking that maybe a rest period might be due with regards to coke as many of SWIM's friends are more than happy with just a single gramme.

What about you guys, is a single gramme enough to see you throughout the night.?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
  2. source

source Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Is a Gramme of Coke enough for you on a night out.?

Nope. For me cocaine was way too moreish just to finish at 1g, me and my friend would easily get through an 8th each in one night and normally end up buying another 8th each the following morning to see us through the next day.
    The fact that we just couldn't get enough of it was the reason why I changed my DoC because my addiction to cocaine was getting me into serious debt. Trouble is, the addict in me seemed to have problems with whatever DoC I chose, no matter how much you get, its never enough, you always feel like shit when you run out!

3. Eesa

Eesa

Reputation Points:

That's kinda hardcore source. Is the Coke you obtain of good quality, if you had to mark it outta 10 what would you say it was.?

Here in London it doesn't get much better than around 6 or 7 outta 10 at it's very best if you're lucky. Just a few years back obtaining Coke on the 9 outta 10 scale was here there & everywhere but sadly those days of lovely looking flake have long gone.

4. User-126494

User-126494

Reputation Points:

Mr. Hamster would recommend that for the best experience, a critter should buy enough and clean it either through a combination of acetone wash and/or alcohol recrystallization to ensure a consistent product so one can better gauge the amount they are truly administering as well as removing all the gunk that's stepped on it. This way one can better judge if the gram is truly a gram and can take a baseline.

Mr. Hamster thinks the ethanol recrystallization is the simplest and gives the est results with the least amount of effort.

For more information, check these:

Cocaine and Alcohol Recrystallization Alternative to Acetone Wash

LeJunk's Cocaine Purification Technique / acetone wash

As far as amount, no critter can safely say what amount is safe. If alcohol is combined, then there is a risk of cocaethylene, along with losing judgement and consuming more alcohol or cocaine than intended.

If some sort of purification ritual is performed, then a critter could probably get away with about 250mg for an evening out, though every critter is different.

The smart thing to do is to not overdo it as cocaine is very moreish and especially so when combined with alcohol. It is easy to overdo both when used together.

Overall, the best rule is to use as little as possible in doses spaced out as far as possible. This will help avoid tolerance and help the evening's festivities last longer without wrecking one's health and bankroll.

Be well...

5. source

source Palladium Member

Reputation Points:

It wasn't great cocaine, I'd say purity of about 6/10. Life was a little bit mad back then with a lot of shit going on, and the more cocaine I had, the more I wanted. Looking at the OP question again I'm probably not the best person to reply to this thread, but hey ho, both sides and all that!

6. Eesa

Eesa

Reputation Points:

I don't mean any disrespect here wanderer but do you really think or expect anyone to bother going through this long drawn out sequence of events just to snort a few lines of Coke.? I know i wouldn't but i'm just speaking for myself here.

7. User-126494

User-126494

Reputation Points:

No disrespect taken, every circumstance is different.

Given the nature of how stepped on most cocaine is, in the long run a little time spent and planning ahead with the ethanol recrystallization, which is pretty simple and doesn't take a great deal of time, skill or special equipment to perform will go a long way toward improving the overall experience and lessen any harmful effects of cuts.

Knowing better what the actual dosage is, one can better gauge their use as opposed to guessing what percentage of cocaine is actually in gram of unknown mystery powder one has on hand.

Purity is hit and miss, and can vary wildly.

If one does not wish to take the time to clean their product, then they should start with a small dose to determine approximate strength. The same rule would apply with a cleaner product, use as little as possible to get the desired effects and space doses as far apart as possible to avoid building a rapid tolerance.

A little preparation and planning can greatly improve the experience overall, but sometimes Mr. Hamster knows that impulse acquisitions happen in the course of an evening's revelry and proper cleaning is not at all convenient.

Be well...

8. Eesa

Eesa

Reputation Points:

wanderer, i've been reading a lot of your previous posts & you come over someone who is very well educated & of high intelligence...... unlike myself. So for a standard recreational Coke user like myself to bother going through the clensing routine you detailed out just seems like too much hassel & hard work. SWIM would rather just snort a few fat lines & be done with it & i probably speak for most recreational users on here.

9. User-126494

User-126494

Reputation Points:

Agreed, it is a bit more work, but highly encouraged that one give at least the an ethanol recrystalization a try at least once. The difference is well worth the effort, and the amount of sinus abusive gunk that can be removed goes a long way to harm reduction.

Even still a rodent does get impulsive once in a while, as the hamster mentioned and cleaning isn't always practical. Given the issue of purity, which as mentioned is hit or miss, one should use as little as possible until determining the approximate purity of their product. There is a TEK here which outlines a fairly simple process, again, something even a casual recreational user should try once just to see.

Cocaine and Alcohol Recrystallization Alternative to Acetone Wash

A typical dose is about 20mg every 45-90 minutes - about the size of a matchstick for fairly pure cocaine. Alcohol can change this if it is consumed at the same time as it will reduce the effects of the cocaine. That is also a double edged sword due to the production of cocaethylene and an additional reduction in the perceived effects of the alcohol which could also lead to consuming too much alcohol since the stimulant effects of the cocaine would eliminate the depressant effects of the alcohol. Overall this will lead to binge behavior and is not healthy, not that cocaine consumption itself is the most healthy thing anyway.

Please be aware of the dangers of cocaethylene outlined here:

Cocaethylene ( cocaine and alcohol toxicity)

Dosage information is also here:

whats the safe amount of cocaine to do in a day?

Lastly, if one is taking plain, uncleaned street cocaine, it is also highly recommended that a critter should also take care of the sinuses by rinsing them with water every so often. Don't use a nasal decongestant spray, but use a mild saline solution if possible. If a bit of care is taken a critter can help prevent any potential problems later on. See this thread:

Nose Care Tips and Epote's Nose care FAQ

Mr. Hamster knows this is way more information than was originally asked, but taking proper care of oneself can prevent potential problems whether using clean or unwashed cocaine, and will go a long way to help enjoy the evening more by reducing waste and maximizing a costly product. Some critters will have the impulse to "dick size" their lines, but this is potentially dangerous and a waste which should be avoided. That includes resisting the urge to do a couple of fat lines.

In the end, the bottom line is use as little as possible spaced as far between doses as possible. This will reduce tolerance, exposure to harmful additives, and stretch one's recreational budget further. The bottom line is to enjoy the experience and minimize the potential health impact as much as possible.

Hopefully Mr. Hamster hasn't come off as too preachy here, but has given the forest critters a bit of food for thought.

Be well...

10. spadesxm

spadesxm

Reputation Points:

Yea man what you basically just said is what swim was doing, not too long after Swim first started.

Swim would usually make a gram of blow last for about 3-4 hours. 8Months later SWIM's gram last about 40minutes.

11. Synthetikk

Synthetikk Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Depends on the activity of the night.

1 gram: Dicking around with friends, playing xbox all night.

2 grams: Clubbing, heavy drinking (not the best idea with coke, but it tends to make me.. let's say happier)

8-Ball (3.5g): Been through one of these in a night having sex, though I can't say for sure we didn't snort a few lines from each other's. Didn't quite stay in the bed the whole time, so things were a bit sketchy spreading new lines.

12. blurb

blurb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A single g is very unlikely to see me through a whole night... funny though, when I did my first ever line many years ago, that one hit seemed to keep my high all night (I do know that's just not how it works physiologically but it certainly seemed like it!), Increased tolerance is obviously a big factor and a bit of time off from it does seem to level tolerance out a bit.

13. swimmeet76

swimmeet76 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim76 used to make a half gram last for the night or even a few days. Sadly those days are long gone and that was about a year ago. But, it also depends on the enironment you're in. A gram could last swim76 all night if she was out and about and having fun. If she was just sitting at home with others, it always feels like a competition for her because she parties with people who have high tolerances to coke and they run out and asking for swim76's coke.

Right now swim76 bought a half a gram of coke 3 hours ago and she still has a lot of it left. Swim76 thinks it all depends on the circumstances. Most of the time in the past she has shared her coke when the self entitled coke piggies who have no more money run out so sitting home fucked up with others, a gram wouldn't last her all night. Only if she was in a bar or somewhere like that.

Swim76 likes to hang with others who do it recreationally and aren't always on your ass expecting something for nothing. It's one thing if you have a high tolerance and pay for it yourself when you want more, it's no one's business, only yours. Swim76 just got tired of moochers who had a coke addiction for years but always expected others to finance it.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  14. Eesa

Eesa

Reputation Points:

LOL, i didn't know you could buy coke in half gram tickets..!

SWIM & his friend are gearing ourselves up for a mad all day & night session this coming Saturday & SWIM is worried that an 8th won't be enough to see him through. Buying any more than that just to lark around with friends is the time when you know a long break from Coke is required.

15. source

source Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    True. If you're going out on a night and it's not actually a 'planned' coke night then 1g would probably be enough. Depends where and what you are doing though.
    Its just too moreish in my opinion and more often than not ends in problems.

16. Eesa

Eesa

Reputation Points:

True dat..! I hate myself for making those calls at 3 o'clock in the morning trying to organise a delivery of more tickets & expecting to get it all on credit & within the next 20 minutes.

17. r0f3l3s

r0f3l3s Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Probably not, im a smaller person (im 5'7" and 160 lbs) and it takes SWIM a bit under or over 2 grams,
    depending on the quality but the 8ball can last the night and still have 2 bumps for tomorrow

18. source

source Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I'm probably the only one posting in this thread that still believes that 'any' amount of cocaine is never enough. This is after your first ever night on cocaine, obviously, cause nights after that just aren't the same, always chasing that initial hit.
    Maybe the thread should have been titled 'How long can you go...' lol

r0f3l3s: you must be the only one I have met that can save some til the following day... or the day after depending on when you actually got some sleep ;)

I suppose it depends on individuals experience with cocaine, if you have little experience then 1g probably would last... and then there's the quality...

19. Eesa

Eesa

Reputation Points:
    SWIM got hold of 2 g's tonight. It all began at 8pm, he's shared a bit with his Mrs & now it's long gone before 11pm. The quality was average at best (6/10).

Does SWIM need to take a time out on the Coke.??

Eesa added 14 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

I'm 5' 10" & atleast 125kg's with a 34" waist...... does that matter.?? (Please tell me as i honestly don't know)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  20. wordisbond

wordisbond Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I really believe it all depends on your activity and environment. SWIM on a clubbing night will buy a g and it was always sufficient from 11pm to 5am.
    However that individual stopped clubbing and now does it with it's partner at home with a bottle of wine, talking, debating & just conversating. In this case 3grams will be obtained for the two individual. SWIM doesnt go line after line though. A g can last him 6 to 10hrs depending on starting time.
    That person has once taken 3grams solo in one night but that was once only-