Opinions - Is acid better than shrooms and mescaline

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Guest, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    i've heard that acid gives really vivid hallucinations but i also heard that shrooms and mescaline do that 2, so which one of these is better? i need to know quick because im getting some of each and i dunno what to do first...

2. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Hahaha, well I'd suggest starting with shrooms if you never tripped before although the first time I tripped it was on acid and I loved it. Mescaline I never got to try so I dunno about that. But it really depends on where you are planning to take these? Acid and shrooms are both awesome outdoors but not if it can get you into trouble. Acid and shrooms are just such different trips its hard to say whats better. If you never tripped start with shrooms, you can never go wrong with shrooms, thats my moto.

3. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i would also start with shrooms, some people say they like acid better, some like mesclane more but they boath give u a hard trip. acid tends to change more and be more unpredictable than mesclane.

4. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    do mesacline last cuz if its two intense u wont beable to stop the trip for a LONG time.

5. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I disagree. In order of preferance, I go for mescaline, mushrooms, then acid. Mescaline is the cadillac of hallucinogens. Nice smooth ride, very clear visions, everything intensified. I love the clarity from it. Mushrooms are wonderful also, but much more chaotic trip wize. Acid is just plain old fun.

6. headfullofsnow

headfullofsnow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if its your first time tripping, dont do mescaline :)