Effects - Is cocaine and alcohol a different feeling to coke alone?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Lnjsph, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Lnjsph

Lnjsph Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Now if I did Coke and alcohol for his first time in a very social environment and liked it very much would he get the same feeling if he did Coke alone without alcohol? Also would it matter if SWIM drank before doing Coke or start drinking after doing Coke, would he get different feelings?

I am very concerned cause he loves the feeling that he had the other night which was drinking first then doing coke afterwards.

One more thing, does doing a couple lines first then doing bumps keep the high going, or do you have to keep doing lines to keep it going? Will little bumps do it?

2. a_schmoe

a_schmoe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well for your first question... in SWIM's experience alcohol
    just kind of blurs the high, but increases the pleasure of the entire situation
    (then again SWIM loves being drunk, so take that how you want).

As for before/after, it really would depend on how much you drank before/after,
    but I think that getting drunk before doing yayo is a lot more fun because
    when you're coming down, hell, you're already drunk!
    Finally, I think the last question is really a
    matter of personal preference.
    I like to be really coked up whenever he's doing yay, so naturally
    doing lines (the fatter the better!) is more enjoyable. But if
    one wanted to maintain a mild high
    feeling, doing bumps throughout the night would definitely facilitate
    that.

</span>I recommend just trying it all out and finding out how coke
    is most enjoyable to you because drugs are very subjective to
    personality and exploring your preference is half the fun. Good
    luck Lnjsph!

3. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    to prolonge use, start small, bumps, the more you go up in one go the more you'll go down, which means higher doses to go back up.

one way is to think of the use as a bell shaped sequence : example start low at 9pm, peak at 1 am, maintain, and then stop. but this is very very difficult with cocaine unless you have other drugs handy...

alcohol, yeah, it's bad for you but it's great to start drinking (moderately) before coke use, that way it's very euphoric, far less without. Remember, people can go to business meetings on this drug, to give an example of how "square" coke stimulation can be...

After being wired, you'll feel the depressant qualities of alcohol more, and it's more likely to make you sick that way. But this is very subjective

bEdited by: benga

4. b16a

b16a Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I think every experienced user will agree that coke is way more desirable and enjoyable while or after drinking. However, make sure that you drink plenty of water or PowerAde (better than Gatorade). Alcohol and coke are both diuretics which means that you lose more water than you take in. The combination of the two can be very stressful on the body and can even be dangerous. Remember, coke will make you feel like you're sober, but you're really not. Be prepared for a wicked hangover the next day.

5. wingsofazrael

wingsofazrael Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim prefers the yayo without alcohol...alcohol seems to take the stimulation away and bring in a more low key feeling, but to each their own.

6. Lnjsph

Lnjsph Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Actually correction, the very first first time I did coke was with a
    friend and it was only 2 small lines the night before the party. During
    this first time he didnt drink alcohol and it was only him and his
    friend. Now the feeling lasted very short and it wasnt as good as the
    second time when he mixed with alcohol. Now do you think the
    environment had anything to do with the first time?

7. b16a

b16a Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Environment has a lot to do with the enjoyment. New users don't experience the 'everyone knows I'm high' feeling that can make you paranoid. If your in a bar or at a party where you can be low key with some friends that are doing it as well, the high is better because you're not stressed with this feeling. As I said before, coke is best enjoyed with friends over drinks (personal opinion) also in some sort of moderation, but not too much moderation, of course! [​IMG]

8. Lnjsph

Lnjsph Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Do you think if I did only .5 grams everytime he went out and every
    2-3 weeks, he would become addicted or start building a tolerance?

9. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How often do you go out? Doing it once or twice every 2/3 weeks should be fine. I don't think you would build an a tolerance, but it does depend how often you go out.

10. Lnjsph

Lnjsph Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am still pretty new to this so he definitely does not want to get addicted. I am pretty scared that this stuff could take over him without him even knowing. He definitely loves this stuff cause it gives him a huge boost of confidence when he is in a social scene. He says its awesome, but because of all the readings he has been doing on here he wants to keep it to a minimum of .5g each time and every 2-3 weeks. How many lines do you think .5 grams can get? His plan is to go 2 lines and do bumps to keep the high going. I am doing pretty well too right now, he has gone one week without doing any and he has about .5g still left in his stash.

11. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think you should be fine with doing.5 grams every 2-3 weeks. It depends how big you make the lines. Swim normally has lots of little ones to keep him going through the night and that was normally only 1gram... But I'd think .5 would give you 5 lines maxium.

12. b16a

b16a Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    As far as tolerance goes, it really depends more on how often you do it. The amount that you do each time has less to do with it. Speaking physically, the body becomes somewhat ammune to it with frequent use. The bigger part of tolerance comes from the psychological side. Frequent users need more in order to re-create the feeling received from their first time. This is where the term addiction comes into play. Cocaine is not physically addictive at all. All users feel intense cravings while doing coke to do more and more. Some heavy users will get similar cravings when sober, or a short time before they begin (like on the way to pick up, etc.). If You is doing it every 2-3 weeks, you may not experience any of these symptoms. Word of advice: do your best not to start doing it more often. The less you do it, the better the high.

13. wingsofazrael

wingsofazrael Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i would agree with the tolerance thing. swim enjoys the good stuff once a month (if its a good month)or so (for about 3-6 days) and notices no tolerance increase...im guessing its because its so long between experiences.

14. Lnjsph

Lnjsph Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey wingsofazrael, the person you know does it for 3-6 days straight? Geez isnt that a lot, how much is that person doing during the whole time? Also this 3-6 days is in one month?

15. wingsofazrael

wingsofazrael Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah, for 3-6 days once a month...sometimes every other month. it doesnt always turn into a full blown binge, but it does sometimes. either way, fun is had. luckily I had a lot of self control and knows when its time for the party to stop. and the amount I usually rolls through in a6 day run (when it lasts that long) is between 10.5 gramsand 14 grams...if there is any left,swim just saves it for next time. it dont always have to be that much, the least its been was 7 grams, and that was the most recent excursion also...it all just depends...always listen to your body, it will always tell you when to stop, its up to you to listen.