Opinions - is decent cocaine a thing of the past?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Winky, May 5, 2006.

1. Winky

Winky

Reputation Points:
    Swim wishes he knew were to buy decent coke, but the experience of five years now is that there is just no good stuff about anymore. Others tell SWIM that they have found the same.

When I say "decent" he means the sort that smells strongly even at several feet distance and makes you think "oh my lord what have I just done to myself" when you put it up your nose.

Time was when SWIM's nose would scab up badly after a night on the cola. Really strong stuff that would numb the face, nose and teeth but cause damage because it was so strong.

In the past five years it has been possible to do LOTS of it in one night and have little nose damage. Combined with the lack of smell and obvious lack of strength, I believe that there just is no good stuff in the UK now.

Maybe I should go on holiday to Bolivia, where SWIM hears it can be bought very strong by the side of the road - a bit like ice cream.

Winky

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2007
  2. zero

zero Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I don't know man, it certainly is good here in the US. Like seashells.

3. Winky

Winky

Reputation Points:
    Zero

I am pleased for you. SWIM also finds that with diminishing quality comes increased comedowns. I had a6-day (yes, 6 days!) comedown last time. The cola was shite and he felt like death for days. He assumed he had a cold or something, but much the same thing happened the next time.

4. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    move to canada everything is available and by no means costly.

5. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swim heard that in the uk it had good quailty in places after all they even have had a large coke increase recently comparing to other places its usage is stupidly high. just find a better connection

6. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Alicia, Swik thinks the quality is definitely variable in the UK. And finding a better connection is easier said than done! Try as I might I cannot find any in the Yellow Pages.....

Klaatu

7. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIJ worries about threads like this saying "SWIM can't get any good drugs". They often skirt close to asking for hook-ups.

Just remember boys and girls: "The drugs are out there" but trying to locate them through this forum WILL get You banned.

Peace X

8. davidBuster23

davidBuster23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    As in many things in life, finding quality is all about connections. If it seems your usual network isn't working for you, perhaps it's time to reach out somewhere else. Chances are there's a guy down the street or in the next town who isn't having the same troubles you are.

And I can say that there is definitely some good stuff out there

9. Winky

Winky

Reputation Points:
    "And I can say that there is definitely some good stuff out there"

Thats easy to say from the US! How do you know whats in the UK?

Well, what I can tell you is that I has spoken to a lot of people, from many different places and they are all telling SWIM the same. That its all shite now. Until 2001, maybe 2002 latest I was able to get REASONABLE stuff, but the good stuff had not been seen since the late 1990s. In the 1990s it was very good.

Back between 1997-2002 I used to know a lot of users. Sometimes he would get offered other people's stuff. It was much of a muchness, but my stuff tended to be better. SWIm bought from a wholesaler in Birmingham. Since 2002 he has seen and tested stuff and it has always been much of a muchness, and very poor.

The stuff now is never fish scaly and does not smell of anything. Back in the day I could tell stuff was good becaise he could smell it even at three or four feet away. A good sniff of the wrap would bring an enjoyable smell of good stuff. Now, it tends to smell of whatever pocket it has been stored in.

Again, back in the day there were differrent SORTS of it about. Some was cream coloured, some was scaly (called Cristal) and some was yellow - bright yellow. Now it tends to be pure white. Sometimes its rocky, but that can be created artificailly I gather. One thing is for sure, it is poor quality.

My best guess is that the adulteration is happening at import level and cuts lower down the line are making things worse. I think that the stuff is being ruined at a level where people are dealing in several keys at a time. Time was when it used to leave these boys still pretty strong.

Jatelka - don't fret, I was not asking for link-ups. If I were going to do that I'd advertise on Ebay ;-) what you are doing is appreciated and I would not want to take any risks.

Winky

10. blondie8734

blondie8734 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If it's good shit, isn't it NOT supposed to do damage to the nose?

11. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Cocaine causes vasoconstriction. The nasal septum is relatively poorly supplied with blood at the best of times so introducing agents that reduce the blood flow further means it's at risk of hypoxia (and eventual necrosis). Crap in the cut obviously wont help this situation but cocaine intrinsically has this ability.

Has SWIB read this thread?

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/245

12. blondie8734

blondie8734 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    oh crap, I don't know why swim typed "damage" swim meant: Isn't good coke not supposed to burn or only burn a little when swim snorts it?

Swim heard that good coke is supposed to burn very little or not at all while coke that is very cut burns a lot?

13. davidBuster23

davidBuster23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Two things Winky,

1. The attributes you describe are not necessarily indicative of quality -- good stuff comes in a few different forms.

2. Someone in the U.K. is using some top notch, never-better, oh-my-god-this-is-unbelievable stuff. (This I know for a fact) There are always connections to make and clever ways to make them. For instance, it never hurt to have a very good friend in the Americas who knows how to handle mail.

14. Winky

Winky

Reputation Points:
    David

I used to have a penpal in Canada. He was a juvenile delinquent, so he may well have grown up to be a bad ass dealer:

Dear Jeff,

You may not remember me, but I used to be your penpal when you were eight. If I recall correctly, you were a bit tough back then and I honestly doubt that the years have mellowed you much.

Lets cut straight to the point. Can you sell me some drugs please? Cocaine is preferable, and I will be needing about an ounce a month. Please see my address top right, if there is anything you can do to help me, please let me know.

I hope you got over your cat's death and discovering that your dad was a pre-op transexual called Monica.

Your friend.

Winky.

PS. I never usually offer to buy drugs from people who I have only ever written to. So please send a sample eight ball and a written promise that you are not a policeman.

*Tread carefully Winky, asking for drugs (even in jest) is just getting a LITTLE to close to the bone. Thankyou, a (fretting) Jatelka*

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2006
  15. davidBuster23

davidBuster23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    haha! :) I guess you'll have to try another approach

16. Winky

Winky

Reputation Points:
    Yes I will. Next time I go to the US, I will ask everyone I meet.

17. pokergod0588

pokergod0588 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lucky for me i started on shit! haha if you start out getting shitty stuff it can only get better until you hit average, then you just have to stay content, right? hard to tell if its bad, if you've never had good hahaha

18. kingkenny

kingkenny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't do it a lot, but the stuff thats crossed my path in the UK has all been pretty poor as far as I can tell, especially at the prices people want for it. The one exception was a wrap of pale yellow stuff which was on a totally different planet from any of the rest, but unfortunatley I got that from a guy I lost contact with who I imagine was very well connected.

19. dan50

dan50 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Im an old timer and havent touched coke in years as all the stuff I have seen is garbage of late and yes, I would love to see the real thing--I am not soliciting -mmm kay
    In the old days there was stiff competition between the cali cartel and the shitty coke escobar had
    If it isnt white and flaky and have an effervesent pearl-flake look and cleave when it breaks it aint top shelf
    I have seen a lot of potpouri dope-->that yellow powdery poorly washed crap that is the way it is as if they leave the garbage in it so it will increase weight
    Also, the cartels are now introducing cut at the source now as well
    --
    I dont know if it is like it was 20 years ago but they used to purify and wash well around 10% of it ..
    It was pure and BRANDED with a special stamp -->to a sealed metal package with a seel imprint on the metal casing and
    really charged a lot more for it----back then reg stuff was 15-18 and the
    super stuff that was branded was 24-26k if you only bought one key
    Nowadays I hear most is repressed several times and is sold at a really low price as it is only price that drives the market today I was told
    ==============
    Weigh it and then do a WASH on it to remove the crap then weigh again
    You will see the yellow disappear and the crap come out as well
    I have given instructions for removal of crap via washing in another post
    I bet you get as disgusted as some time ago I saw what was supposed to be Phillys finest some time ago
    A mere look and feel and glance at it disgusted me so I would never touch it
    yeah, it sparkled but coke DOESNT sparkle--that is inosital (vit b compound)
    REal coke is effervescent and reflects light in colors or even good yellow has its own attributes although the yellow comes right out with an acetone wash
    Also, the good shit has no real smell except for a faint solvent smell perhaps
    If it smells that is byproducts of impurities although coke does have a
    rather earthy smell to it--even pharmaceutical stuff---but it is so faint most would not notice it

20. boolah99

boolah99 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    50 y/o
    Sorry man, even in Miami haven't found good stuff since the 80's. Good luck.