Is Desoxyn really worth the hassle?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by sw2431, Mar 2, 2007.

1. sw2431

sw2431 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am currently taking 50mg of Dexedrine twice a day for add and tolerance has become a factor. What I am wondering is if its worth the hassle of getting swims doc to prescribe it and then get it and think its not worth shit. The dose of dexedrine already needs to get bumped up again so swims wondering if a med with a little more power would do the trick. Anyone out there thats been on it, a short summary of how you liked it would be great

thanks

2. OrganicMusic

OrganicMusic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from bangladesh
    That is a fairy high dose of dexedrine to begin with. Before trying a new drug, have you tried cutting use for a few days or weeks, then trying the drug again and see how it works for you?

I feel that after using stimulants for many days in a row he gets a tolerance as well a complete decrease in useful effects, regardless of dosage.
    example-

5mg of adderall works fine for me with no tolerance,
    but after a few weeks I find my self taking 20mg and not getting as favorable effects as before, along with MUCH stronger side effects...

3. Sickpup

Sickpup Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Being Desoxyn is pharmacuetical grade methamphetamine and the most potent c-2 stimulant in the US.I would say it would be worth a try,although you could be risking your writer by pushing for it.Im not a chemist, but anything with methal in the formula allows the drug to pass the brain blood barrier more effective. While your there you might as well ask for some sodium amytal for sleep.

4. tiojio

tiojio Newbie

Reputation Points:
    why not take a week off until the tolerance i gone.
    take it for a week, stop it for the weekend.