1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Injecting - is injecting cocaine worth it?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by General Grievous, Dec 16, 2008.

1. General Grievous

General Grievous Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    well I has recently been curious about doing dope str8 up. swim can get clean good coke now..but knows its lame to shoot...I do any drug for the rush..when he smoked out a bong he wants the rush..when he does coke..his lines are always .1g thats how he do it cuz he like the rush..I want to know if he should bust the mission of shooting coke..is it worth it? cuz thats all he can get his hands on at the moment..hes working on getting some good ice..but hes still curous..if she shoots say .3g of coke will it be worth it?

2. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: is it worth it?

If You has never shot up before, start off with a lot less than a normal line for swiy. Swim cannot emaphasize this enough. Then, You can gauge from the "test" shot how much they need. Who said "it is lame to shoot?" One thing about it, LOL:), You has to KNOW what they are doing when they shoot up so that SHOULD rule out the dummies (uninformed, swim means;)) doing it ,but not necessarily. Speaking of skills, doesn You have knowledge of proper injecting technique?If You is curious, then chances are good You will do it and yes, in swim's opinion, it was worth doing BUT You may NEVER want to put it back up his/her nose EVER again. I haven't done it in a long time and doesn't know if she ever will again. There is real danger in becoming a "rush junkie", for those prone to addiction. You already said that "I do any drug for the RUSH..."lol, :).Swim never was prone but then she was smart enough to realize that it was something not to do ALL the time and to be careful with when she did. You will no doubt like shooting it but if he finds himself going overboard with it, be prepared to deal with it. I am fond of saying "anything worth doing, is worth doing right." Be safe and let swiys know how the experience was.

3. General Grievous

General Grievous Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Re: is it worth it?

thanks betsy..and yes I do know what hes doing with needles..I will try shooting cola first..btw hows do people get syringes..how can swim get a syringe without having to go to grandmas?

swim miswrote, he meant "constantly" shooting coke is lame.. well I will def let You u know how it goes. for sure I will start off small to see how it goes..but where can swim get a needle fast? I has to go back to the medical campus to turn in some evaluation paperwork, hes thinking of snagging a few and telling them its for practice lol

4. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I always got hers at the drugstore. Go to every store You can until he finds one that will sell them to swiy.Other than that, online is swiy's best bet Order them by the box full (100 count) and I don't care who tells You that t's ok to use a syringe over and over because it's not.

If You is in the medical field in any way, then it shouldn't raise any eyebrows if You were to ask for a couple but don't know if they will give You very many. Does swiy's grandma take insulin or something? Could You get her to overnight him some for his school project?:). What about friends/aquaintences? Any of them got diabetic parents or any of them take B-12 shots? If You has a credit card, he can order them online and have them sent overnight.

5. dyingtomorrow

dyingtomorrow Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Coke is worth shooting if you like doing coke.

Basically to compare, at least to SWIM, it seemed much more intense over a much shorter period of time. It goes away fast and you feel like shit though afterwards.

6. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yep, dyingtomorrow, that about sums it up, lol. :) If swiys like it then they will like the more intense method for sure but maybe not the more intense comedowns that result.

7. 100mg Methylphenidate

100mg Methylphenidate Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Would shooting it offer a better high than smoking 'pure' freebase? I would rather smoke anything, period, than shoot it. The risk of a deadly infection that comes without any warning is too scary for swim. Plus he doesn't want cuts floating around in his blood vessels, especially while on coke (vasoconstriction would increase the chances of thrombosis).

8. General Grievous

General Grievous Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    proper venipuncture procedures shouldbe practised!

9. chillinwill

chillinwill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Red Rock knows that injecting cocaine is not like snorting cocaine and that he feel in love for a time with the rush associated with IV'ed cocaine. However, he thinks that this was more because he was already an IV heroin addict and couldn't get heroin at the time but cocaine was rampant so he started shooting that. In his opinion, shooting cocaine lasts only several minutes and isn't worth it

10. BoxStar

BoxStar Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    “It is worth it and it not worth it”, depends on the individual, it’s extremely dangerous, it will fuck You veins really fast with constant use, on the other hand this is the reason why people do it; copied from another SWIM post.

Injecting cocaine is a very different from other methods of administration, with an injection with just a quick stop halfway to re-register and make sure the needle is still in the in vein the “flash” can be felt coming by the time the injection is done, at the proper dose the effects are massive and glorious.

The injection must be done fast, the faster cocaine is injected, the stronger the flash gets, this means injecting in 10 seconds or less for optimal results, the onset takes between 5 to up to 30 seconds (I have no idea why this variability between individuals happens).

The metallic taste can be felt five to ten seconds after injection and it’s delicious, the heart starts beating faster and harder, breathing accelerates, the whole boy starts tingling and sweating, nausea can be felt depending on the dose, the subtle sound distortion suddenly explodes into full blown tinnitus and audio distortion and even visual distortions, pupils dilate (sometimes so much the eyes become completely black) and the euphoria bursts in a rush of pure ecstasy, the whole “flash” is one of the best things to experience in this world, 10 minutes of absolute bliss.

It cannot be explained with words, You must take the train and feel it; from the moment the train can be felt coming a whole different human experience of existence begins.

However those 10 minutes can the be the very last, the dose required to have them is definitely in the very-high-risk zone and intravenous administration is the most dangerous way to take any substance, particularly cocaine due its cardiovascular effects, its extremely easy to overdose due varying purity and fast changing tolerance, an overdose feels like getting “run over” by the train instead of taking it and can easily kill anyone.

With repeated use it becomes compulsive for most lab monkeys to do more, more and a little bit more, with time, the flash disappears due tolerance and only some minor effects remain but You would keep shooting trying to recreate that moment engraved in You mind of the first few times.

I could write 100 pages about the intravenous cocaine flash without capturing the sensations because they exceed the capability of words to transmit feelings.

People who have taken the train and pushed the dose up to the very limits their body can survive will never forget it as long as they live.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  11. TheContrivance

TheContrivance Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    Please don't shoot .3g your first time, especially if You says it's pretty good stuff. Start with .1g max and see where that takes You and go from there. Just be careful cuz once you hear the bell ring you won't want it to stop!

12. BoxStar

BoxStar Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    First dose for a non-long term user should around 50mg, that will get the train in most non-tolerant users at the beginning of slamming 100mg would slam anyone to Jupiter 150mg achieves escape velocity from the solar system, 200mg is usually too overwhelming with fear and exhilaration.

As tolerance builds doses up to 300mg can be achieved but its usually such a strong flash that You will wakeup in the middle of the night sweating, feeling the “taste” and feeling the train coming although it’s only a dream for a long time afterwards if he survives since the fatal dose for IV injection falls in the 500-1000mg range 300mg falls within the low-end LD50 in some experiments with rats.

For new users never inject more than 100mg until tolerance builds, half that will get the flash, but less intense, one warning; many people have ended in the ER raising the dose chasing the ultimate high(SWIM been there many times) other are not so lucky and die before getting to the hospital.

If You have any pre-existing heart conditions never use coke; much less slammed it can kill You and will eventually kill him since a weak heart increases risks x1000. In any case coke can randomly kill anyone.

13. ScorpioSunshine

ScorpioSunshine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Agreed with all the above and this ^^.

I was an IV coke user before she was a heroin user.

Swim drop-kicked coke to the curb for heroin, but when she quit using, the memory of that cocaine rush was the one that would send her into flashbacks so strong that she would have to pull over her car and get out to clear her head. Even though swim loved heroin and missed it, it was mainly the cocaine experiences that sent her flying. She didn't want to use it again (I had an OD) she would just be hit with the experience at such random times, it floored her. It was as if I had just done a shot; that's how strong the feelings were.

One never forgets that taste, the rush, the sounds, the euphoria. My legs are shaking now just thinking about, and I do not use nor does she desire to use coke ... at all!

I was pretty level-headed in her coke use, but it takes an extreme amount of self-control, much of which goes out the window when you're feeling good (or coming down!) and chasing that first hit.

I could (almost) recreate that initial feeling with a set/reasonable amount of coke most of the time. Her OD came when she stupidly let someone else hit her with a much larger amount. Swim never wants to go there again. Not ever.

Thinking about it .... Although swim may have injected a relatively set amount each time, she did find herself wanting shots much sooner, so she really injected much more than she realized. See, it wasn't the high, it was the rush.

That's where one must be very careful and try to keep that head on straight.

You'll never get that first-time orgasmic^infinity- shot again; you get one first time and that's it. Sure, subsequent shots can be very pleasurable, but nothing like that first one. (Perhaps if one were to lay off it for a while they could get that high again, but swim can't testify to this since she quit)

As others have said, too, the high doesn't last long anyway and the come down is shitty.

I don't regret her heroin use nearly as much as she regrets her cocaine use.

Just food for thought ... :)

Be careful and always play on the safe side. Once it's in, it's in.

14. cra$h

cra$h Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from PA
    My friend claims good coke that's slammed gives the most insane rush, and last hella long. I guess everyone's a little different, but my friend definitly wasn't bullshitting length, as it wasn't completely relevant to the conversation.

15. ScorpioSunshine

ScorpioSunshine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    For swim, the high lasted a long time. It was the rush never that lasted long enough, lol.

16. Wombat

Wombat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I do coke about once a month and consums about .1g a shot, using about 1.5g in the session. Over the last year I have had a supply of decent product which has now ended. This has been the best -
    exhilarating and also scary for each shot. The rush is the just so intense.

The downside is that in the last two sessions, I have been having panic attacks mid-fun. I have been lucky not have OD experiences, but has been getting shortness of breath and some chest tightness/pain. Not having access to benzos to calm I have limited the enjoyment, as I have to try and restore order himself. Now each shot has sense of forboding associated with it.

Shooting coke for I have been great so far. I have said before that this is a big boys game - he is not sure if he can still play. Be careful - it can easily wear thin.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  17. witchychick

witchychick Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    swim found the rush v intense but the come down and subsequent paranoia far worse. use less that you would usually use in a hit deffo to be safe, there is no going back once you jack up. I would use coke again if she had the chance but would not inject it

18. nera

nera Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.S.A.
    The rush and the high are a million times better, but swim told swim that the come down, and subsequent "jonesing" are equal times greater as well. From my experience don't do it unless You wants to do it all day every day. I found that after trying it once the normal way just didn't cut it, and that is a slippery slope. So unless You wants to get hooked on the needle stay away.
    Also, I noticed the neddle itself is addictive in a psycological way. I found the process to have a massive psycological effect, I noticed this with opiates as well. Swim can't stress this enough, be careful, everything you do has conquences, and the payoff seems to equal the conquences, if that makes any sense.

19. ScorpioSunshine

ScorpioSunshine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim says that once a needle touched her arm, nothing ever went up her nose again. It seemed like a waste to swim.

I am not glorifying the needle, just agreeing that it's definitely a whole new ballgame.

I found out that those panic attacks when using can become a conditioned reflex/learned response.

The first time it happens is so scary that one watches for it the next time they use, and can end up subconsciously bringing on the expected reaction.

Not fun.

Swim's suggestion is to do an even smaller amount than normal and see if the same reaction happens. Just the anticipation of that rush can bring on anxiety once one experiences it the first time. Maybe a much smaller shot =less foreboding. You could then work swiy's way back up to a normal dose once he is reconditioned.

Swim knew some people who used OTC sleeping pills to help take off the edge. I am not recommending this! Swim does not know the effects of mixing coke with OTC sleeping aids. She's just saying that others have sworn by it (only for when benzos were not available is what swim means). Personally, I don't know if it's worth trying, lol, only suggesting. :=)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  20. Wombat

Wombat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the response ScorpioSunshine. I think you are right, that the panic is becoming a conditioned reflex. It doesn't happen during the rush, but usually at a point somewhere in the high starting to decline. I have a supply ready for the end of the week and will try with a smaller dose as you suggested. Strangely I use with SWIMGF and they have equal amounts each time. SWIMGF has no bad reactions (though in the past she has had a bad reaction when I haven't - her tollerance is a bit lower). I feel like an idiot carrying on now about feeling not good when she is fine. I will now try having less than her and see what happens - if SWIMGF is fine and I am f**cked up - I have a problem.

Unfortuanately OTC sleep tablets and SWIM do not agree - SWIM appears to get a mild form of serotonin syndrome (too much serotonin in SWIM's system) when using them, with a buzzing head and extended tinitus.

Anyway in this part of the world (Australia), quality product is hard to get. The supplier which I have been using just sold SWIM the last of the product he intends to sell. The supplier is giving up as the product in an acceptable form is just too hard to source. SWIM probably won't bother paying the $$$ they ask for other crap here (probably four times the cost of the product in the US/Europe). SWIM may have to give up and this may not be a bad thing