Opinions - Is Intravenous Cocaine worth it?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by towlieishigh, Aug 11, 2006.

1. towlieishigh

towlieishigh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a strange liking for my veins. They're large and stick out far.
    I wanted to try something new and I wanted to know if it would be worth it to shoot up? If you could leave a reasoning for why or why not would be nice.

Also, how safe is it? And how can you make it very safe?

And also, what combination should I use?

And, what does it feel like (is it better than snorting)?

I'm sure all these questions have been answered before, but I'm too lazy to search.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2007
  2. Jessica_Raven

Jessica_Raven Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    I shot up once

it was safe in the fact that she didnt die or get an infection or anything

she got pretty high

but SWIM doubts she'd do it again, just not a big fan of needles, finds sniffing to be more visceral and enjoyable

just something about it, it's almost erotic

3. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
  4. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim can never suggest shooting anything that can snorted... just added danger

5. CrystalDextro

CrystalDextro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Its more dangerous, more addictive,(the needle is an addiction on its own), its not popular, coke can but cut very easily so shooting impure drugs cannot be recommended, its leaves marks, and TWISTS your stomach cant emphsize that enough with large doses, the postives are its a more erotic and powerful high with ice it can last longer than smoking/snorting, its very effective and quick with no loss of drugs like smoking and theres always that you can be higher than everyone around you without them knowing

6. BoxStar

BoxStar Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Being too lazy to search and read the rules it’s not a good attitude to have around here; anyway in this thread the subject has already been discussed extensively and You will probably find at least some answers.

7. ScorpioSunshine

ScorpioSunshine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Is swim missing something or isn't that post ~ 4 years old?

8. peering

peering Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    One thing to keep in mind when going for a 'ringer' is that it is often the cut that brings out a distinct ring. A lot of people get used to impure coke and the ring that comes with it. Real coke is much more subtle, it comes on slowly, and the auditory sensations are less 'ringy'. A serious mistake, when shooting unadulterated cocaine, is to do enough to get a ring as loud and distinct as with shitty coke. This can be dangerous and even fatal. Good coke comes on slow, the rush is intense but subtle, and the comedown is less harsh. You should be feeling pretty good for at least 30 minutes. Much less of the jitters, paranoia, etc. associated with the usual shitty [speedy] street coke. The thing to remember though, is that trying to get a distinctive 'ringer' with real cocaine can be fatal.

9. Op820

Op820 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I love IV cocaine... It's probably one of the best feelings in the whole world. The only thing that bothers me is the nausea I get immediately after my shot.. I always get a really bad stomach ache and feel like I'm gonna throw up but after that the rush is amazing! However, a down side, it DESTROYS your veins. I've been IVing heroin for almost 2 years now daily and never had trouble hitting until the past 2 weeks when I started shooting coke. Literally all of the veins in my arm have collapsed or are swollen and bruised. It's definitely from the coke. Idk how people IV it for months or years at a time and maintain their veins, it's really done a number on mine. But it feels unreal.

10. Nosferatus

Nosferatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    Peering: It is funny where there's that little bit of hang time with the first shot that's like "well that's disappoint......WHOA (eyes widen and huge grin crosses face as the room gets brighter, everything gets louder and your racing thoughts endeavour to all leave your mouth at once)". My experience with shitty coke is different though, I've never found it that different when one accounts for different amount of active ingredient, beyond frustration from the effects not meeting your expectations from the quantity, remember that psychoactive adulturants are very rarely used, this stuff tends to cause paranoia and unrealistic expectations of effects which leads to theories like that.

OP: They destroy their veins in the process, the stuffs corrosive and a vasoconstrictor, close to the worst thing you could ever IV without engaging in deliberate self harm.

11. Bandolero stanco

Bandolero stanco Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from italy
    I've never tried it but once i read that the coke is cut with some substance very dangerous especially if the cocaine is injected.The article i read(on an italian magazine of underground information)was referring to the cocaine in europe and i don't know if the same speech is valid for the substance that are in the overseas'cocaine:these substance are local anesthetics like benzocaine,lidocaine,procaine and tetracaine that are used for their intoxicating and anesthetics effects similar to cocaine(they are in the same chemical "family")and can cause paralysis of the central nervous system, slow or block blood flow between the atria and ventricles in the heart.
    I don't want scare anyone but this is my information about this theme and i thinked could be important share it with you

12. WhatDayOfTheTweekIsIt

WhatDayOfTheTweekIsIt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    81 y/o from norway
    I've been IVing Coke for probably 5 years now. I don't often for a variety of reasons. My first love was Heroin but good Coke is hard to beat. If you're getting nauseous but not vomiting you should in theory be fine.

13. pizzapie

pizzapie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hell YES and hell NO at the same time. Speedballs are the bomb, but imagine instead of that urge to keep tooting or lighting up your stabbing yourself with the same dirty spike and missing your veins and your shaking from the coke and the nerves and before you know it your covered in blood and tracks all over your body chasing that first shot that never compares. That's my 2 cents.

Also, I find the euphoria almost too intense. It almost feels disgusting to me in some weird way. Like your being thrown in this forced state of euphoria and horniness and it feels weird during the high, and especially gross during the comedown.

14. Rd91825

Rd91825 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I'm an IV meth user and it's by far my favourite ROA - definitely worth it.

I understand that cocaine is quite different and more dangerous to veins due to impurities. I'm keen to try injecting it as I've heard the rush is much more intense too, however it's not something I plan to rush into (I haven't tried snorting it yet).

What is a good IV dose for a beginner? I usually shoot 0.15g of meth - would I use the same amount of coke or more/less?

15. Nosferatus

Nosferatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from Canada
    ^^It's not the impurities, it's the coke itself that damages the veins due to being corrosive and vasoconstrictive, it's also a lot less forgiving than meth, start with a tiny shot and extrapolate from there, I'd say no more than .05 g, and only do half to test reaction then do the rest if appropriate.

16. Guacamole

Guacamole Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Snorting coke is one thing but when you inject it directly into your blood stream you are on the fast road to junkyism it is truly too good to be true and it turns ugly fast. I did it once and my real life turned into a thing I dealt with just to look forward to shooting coke. I would be up all night blasting my veins and call into work sick to shoot up all the next day and manage to sleep that night to go to work here and there so I could shoot up all the next night. Lost 25lbs in a month. Managed to stop after that month because of an important family reunion but once I was back home I started shooting up everything...death sentence man. Many people don't come back from the needle. I ODed from shooting cocaine in that first month and it was not pretty and very tramatic for the family. One of my good friends got serious brain damage from IV cocaine overdose because he was in a coma for a few weeks. The rush of euphoria that fades to mundane chasing the dragon before you know it is not worth your "fascination with your veins" if you ask me.

17. Funeralthirst12489

Funeralthirst12489 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    I shoot coke about twice a month and i love it. The rush is amazing and the high is just as good. Although if you get paranoid from snorting coke or smoking crack than shooting it isnt for you lol. My favorite part of pushing off a good shot is when the rush hits, my mouth goes numb, i can taste coke in the back of my throat and everything sounds metallic. The metallic sound thing only happens when you shoot a large amount, an amount most people would consider dangerous. Once you shoot coke, you'll never go back to snorting or smoking, it just doesnt cut it lol

18. WhatDayOfTheTweekIsIt

WhatDayOfTheTweekIsIt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    81 y/o from norway
    The best, safest way I can tell you to do it is almost word for word what "Nosferatus" said. Start small EVERY SINGLE TIME no matter how cool you and your dude are or how many times you gotten it and been fine eventually it's going to get better or worse. No matter what the substance this is a good rule of thumb.

19. Afterglow

Afterglow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from South Carolina, U.S.A.
    I would never recommend IV'ing any substance in particular something that came off the street, no matter how pure or clean it looks. Definitely put it up your nose or maybe consider freebasing it instead.

20. Booty love

Booty love Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from Some Beach, Somewhere:)))))
    Iv use of an illegal drug is the best way to get the most bang for your buck
    And has the highest potential for abuse!

For iv drug use to be a positive it takes a strong willed person with love and respect for who they are inside....and an education in prepping the drug for iv use, along with needle prep/care and vein prep/care

And most drug addicts don't have the patience for all that.

So...in my opinion...
    Never Iv drugs unless your safe, intelligent and already severely addicted

Tags: