I just had my first mushroom experience last night, and it was incredible. i'm a 5'6" female and i weigh about 115 pounds and i only took 1/2 of an eighth, chased it with OJ, and it worked out beautifully. I really would like to share this experience with my best friend, and she'd like to do it, too, but there's a catch - she doesn't have a spleen. It was removed due to a horrible car accident. Because of this, she is an extreme lightweight (3 beers for her basically equals 6 beers for a normal person) and has a very sensitive stomach. she also has a MASSIVE phobia of vomit. (I know nausea is a side effect, but i felt absolutely no nausea or indegestion on my trip last night). Would 1/2 an eighth be alright for her? or should she take even less? I know mushrooms have no lasting effects so i'm not worried about what it would do to her body, i just don't want her to have an uncomfortable and possibly-horrible trip. ANY advice would be appreciated, thanks!