is mine bunk?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by rehabs4quitters, Aug 10, 2004.

1. rehabs4quitters

rehabs4quitters Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ive been partyin with crissy for about 6 months and have only got in from one person because shes the only one i know well enough to make deals with. anyways shes a big time tweaker and im pretty sure shes been ripping my ass off the whole time but i dont know how to tell because like i said, ive only got it from her. all i know is that, if it burns all brown and nasty, its most likely bad, but how else do i tell if its all cut to hell? also, how much is a quarter supposed to look like...as in how much of the seal does it fill up?thanks

2. GlassPrincess

GlassPrincess Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    well lets see... i can try to answer as best as possible. first off, if it burns all brown and nasty yes it can be bad, but also.. how close are you holding the flame to the pipe? (assuming that is what your smoking out of?) because if you hold it in one spot for to long, then yes it will turn brown and nasty and will eventually create a black spot or something of that nature on the bottom of whatever it is your burning it out of. bad stuff will typically do that after the first hit of a bowl like pretty much turn black/brown immidiatly where as just burning it naturally i suppose would happen after 2 or 3 hits, or 2 or 3 bowls saying your burning it in exactly the same spot... hope that makes sense?

now about it being cut up.. i dont really know how to answer that. you can get meth in different forms. i.e.. crystal shards where it looks like clear little rocks or chunks, white powder or different colored powder such as brown or soething. there are many different types of meth and many different ways of getting it, really it is the purity of it all. so unless your getting salt or sugar theres no real way of knowing whether your getting ripped off... its basically what its been mixed with.

now a quarter should get your 2 maybe 3 bowls out of a pipe depending of course how big a bowl is to you. like saying you have one of those tiny little bagys, like it will fill like say a bic pen, the writing part of it like it should be that much... its not that much. im sorry if thats not discriptive enough, you cant really describe what it looks like cuz i mean it could really depend on what your getting in. in all honesty you need to digital scale and go with this person and way it out. it should weigh to be .25 and thats not including the baggy which is .2 so the grand totaly should be .27

i guess to see if your getting ripped off is to just go with this girl and watch her make the deal and get the bag right away so shes not snatching your shit and just make friends with the dealer so that you can call him instead of having to go through her all the time.

depending on where you live a quarter shouldnt cost much more than 25 i would say 30 at max... dont let her financially rip you off either...

hope this has made sense and helped! haha if not just feel free to ask a question and i will explain it as best as i can

3. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    If you want to get rid of the cut do a dual solvent recrystalization. If you need help with that I will tell you.

Glassprincess- if the product weighed .25 and the bag .2 then total would be .45 unless you ment the bag weighed .02 which then it would be .27g

Best thing you can do rehab is go buy a set of digital scales, if shes way off shoot her.

4. GlassPrincess

GlassPrincess Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    that is what i meant... haha sorry terrible with my math and shit, but hoping you would get the gist of what i meant

5. tweakerfrommars

tweakerfrommars Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "Best thing you can do rehab is go buy a set of digital scales, if shes way off shoot her."

Lmao

If she's intentionally ripping you off by weight, well that's fucked up. If she knows she's your only connection though, it's very possible she's taking advantage of you. If she's a second- third- (etc.)hand dealerand she's giving you very impure product, it's likely she doesn't know any better, or if she does, there's nothing she can do about it.

Either way, if you're not satisfied with the merchandise then tell her to fuck off...just try to find a new connection through her first (hanging out with her at parties and so on), then spread the word. If she is knowingly dealing bunk shit (or not knowingly, it doesn't matter), the more people know about it the faster she'll go out of business.