Is swim being safe or

Discussion in 'GHB' started by poison1981, Jan 6, 2007.

1. poison1981

poison1981 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    I have been testing out gbl for the past few days. ON tuesday swim tried 3mil, wednesday another 3mil then nothing on thursday then on friday I had 4 mil.

Swim never takes over 2mil at once and usually waits an hour before re dosing

I was wondering if it is safe to take about 3-4 mil tonight over a period of a few hours?

I do NOT want to hurt their body or get addicted so swim just wondering if its still safe? OR should I wait a few days before trying it again.

2. MrG

MrG Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Dude please, save all the new threads and UTFSE. Or at the very least read more of the existing threads in this section, a little reading will answer most of the questions you seem to have. In respect of the toxicity of GBL you may wish to start here:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/26372

The report is primarily about GHB but there is a reference to GBL which is highlighted.

3. poison1981

poison1981 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    thanks MRG from what i gathered From that what im doing is not dangerous and im not risking addiction. Its just when you hear so many people talk about how addictive gbl is or how dangerous it can be it kinda freaks you out and u kinda want reassurance from other pple...

4.5 mil dose a day is considered low and not dangerous but OMG thats a strong dose! if i took that all at onc3e id pass out! SWIM really enjoys the gbl buzzz but has learned in life everything that good comes with a price.. (< (< (< (< (< (<

4. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Addiction and Dopamine Rebound are two different things. Taking high doses and dosing frequently will no doubt give You a dopamine kickback. For addiction to occur this really has to be done every day for weeks to months. As far as the amount you take in a night, that is up to swiy, whats more important is the amount You takes in a single dose, and the amount of time You leaves between doses.