1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a drug test for Blue Lotus?

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by BGCrews, Jul 15, 2011.

1. BGCrews

BGCrews Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My Kitty needs to know if blue lotus extract 50X can be detected in drug testing through her drug court program. She knows they test for all controlled substances, and can also detect the use of salvia divinorum. but she wants to know if they can detect the salvia, does anyone think they will find blue lotus in her system. Please Help my kitty she doesn't want to get in trouble my kitty just likes to feel good

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Re: newbie

Only if Blue Lotus (or more importantly its alkaloids) were to be tested for, which is unlikely, espicially as Blue Lotus is to the best of my knowledge Legal where you live.

Are you only using Blue Lotus, or is it an ingredient in some sort of smoking blend? The reason i ask is because Blu Lotus on its own is pretty mild, however i am aware that many of the smoking blend available list Blue Lotus as an ingredient when it is usually an unlisted Cannabinoid that gives the effects.

Salvia Divinorum is a very different drug. It can be (and is in many places) tested for, espicially if it is illegal where you live.

Please clarify exactly what it is that you are using. If it is just Blue Lotus extract then its unlikely it will be tested for or give a false positive if you are tested for anything else. If it is part of a blend (smoking or anything else) then you might be using other drugs without knowing it and they are likely to be tested for.

Also, please use more descriptive titles. You want people to know what the thread is about, espicially if you want people to read it and answer any questions. We get a lot of people posting 'Newbie question' for a first thread and im sure many people that might have an answer overlook the threads.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011