1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Is there any point at this point....?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by randomJACKASS, Jun 15, 2006.

1. randomJACKASS

randomJACKASS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 24, 2006
    OK so I have been been using some meth regularly, and not enough to build a tolerance beyond a point but it takes SWIM a half gram of Ice (rock salt lookin shit) IV to like it and about a quarter to get happy smoking, so is there any point in taking 20mg adderalls at all or would SWIM just need 500mg to even get a buzz really?
  2. the_borg

the_borg Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Oct 29, 2013
    from U.S.A.
    Don't do 500mg, trust me. It would really really suck.

I take adderall regularly, and enjoy a good binge every now and then too. Even after a 3g, 4 day bender I can still feel my 60mg dose of adderall. Think of it as the 'hair of the dog'
  3. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Jun 12, 2007
    42 y/o from ireland
    I think you might be a little late with your advice considering the OP posted this 8 years ago.
    Please make sure that you check the dates that posts were made before replying to them.