Drug info - Is There DXM in Halls Lozenges?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by bcStoner420, Jul 15, 2005.

1. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ok so i was lookin for some new ways to either extract or take dxm. im getting tired of the nasty syrups and cant find and coughgels or anything like that. i did however find some sucrets at 1 store that i didnt buy yet because it said with DM but only 2 hour, so i went to look for it online and came across a thing for Halls cough drops. in the ingredients thing is just says cough suppressant and the only 2 cough surpressants that exist as far as i know are codeine and dxm. though im not totally sure if there using menthol or something as some sort of rip off cough suppressant but it seems to describe a dry cough. heres the facts on it or wutever.anoyone know anything more about these? i find it sorta hard to beleive there would be either codeine or dxm in them.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
  2. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    ok well i found it that it is just menthol im pretty sure which they concider both an oral anasthetic and cough suppressant. thast bullshit am i stupid when i though codeine and dxm were the only ones or is this company jsut cheap.

3. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    codeine and dxm are the best cough supressants. there are other drugs that have similiar qualities, most oral anasthetics help with doughing alittle, but the two mentioned are really the only ones used and sold as cough suppressants (besides those herbal remedies at health food stores). if you want non syrup dxm just look online, you can get generic gells from a lot of pharmacy sites, or pure dxm if you look hard enough can come really cheaply. i wont post any (the rules and all) but google pharmacy and medical supply sites, about an hour of checking out sites you will find a few good places. good luck.

4. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    ordering online isnt possible for me, i dont use creditcards.

Edited by: bcStoner420

5. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You could always pay via money order.

6. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    you can also go to like 7-11 and get the mastercard or visa gift cards