Is this legal?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by purplehaze, Mar 14, 2005.

1. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ok just to start off this is a question about is this legal and the people involved are swim 1 which is the driver and swim 2 passenger and swim 3 backseat passenger.

Swim 1 was driving and pulled into a friend of swim 3's drive way and the cops pulled in behind swim and never turned his lights on just asked swim 1 what he was doing and swim 1 said he was letting swim 3 visit his friend and the cop said what now and asked swim 1 to roll his window down or open the door and was shining the flashlight all through swim 1's car and ask swim 1 if swim 3 was with swim 1 and swim 1 said yes and then swim 3 came out of his friends house and saw the cops and did a u turn and throwed his stash under a dudes truck and the cop asked swim 3 wat he was doing and swim 3 talked to the cop and swim 1 and 2 got out and took the keys out of the car and went into the house swim 1 told the cop he didnt know the people that it was swim 3's friend which was pretty true i guess but swim 1 went in and sat down and a women told him to go back outside and see what was going on because it was swim 1's car and swim 1 did and the cop seached swim 1 and didnt even say anything just searched and said i dont want no part of your money and handed swim 1's money back which was like 4 dollars and swim 3 got took to jail but swim 1 was asking the cop what was going on and the cop replyed dont act like you dont know whats going on and swim 1 didnt even have anything on him but is that even legal?

o yeah alot swim in that question lol

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    get a lawyer.

i hope everyone here knows better then to give legal advise in such a sticky situation.

get a lawyer (not a public defender) and explain the illegal stop and search based on profiling. do not exagerate or lie about what happened, as they most likely have it on tape, else will catch you in a lie or exageration.

3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    That sounds like the cops are watching SWIM #3's friends house because if u pulled in and the cop pulled in after u then he obviously had some idea of what was going on... for SWIM #3 to come ouside and then do a U turn is downright dumb... no offence.. nothing is more obvious to a cop then when u make eye contact or see them and they see u and u just turn around. Does any of the SWIM's in this story watch COPS? I am lucky that something bad didnt happen like SWIM 3 getting ran after by the cops and them dragging him outa the house... true he got arrested but the cops can always say they had a reason to come up behind u and then when he did the U'ie that's suspicious.

If you are Swim 3 then retain a lawyer, or get into contact with your friend and tell him u will help him out and try to find him a lawyer that will work with him. what substance was SWIM obtaining at this house? Just know that SWIM 3 if he got taken to the station he probably got intergated by detectives, hopefully he kept tight lips, because loose lips send people to jail.

Of course it's "legal" they are the law, and they will find a way to justify almost anything.. as for the illegal search and siezure SWIM #3 pretty much blew this, he caused reason for suspision... if they pulled drugs off of SWIM 1 or SWIM 2 before they went into the house then maybe u'd have a Illegal search and siezure case.

MuirnerEdited by: Muirner

4. jokerskate24

jokerskate24 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    man, I hate cops. They should be out doing real crimes, not busting normal people all because of drugs...

5. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Btw just so everybody knows i could possibly be swim 1 definite negitive on swim 2 cause thats a girl and swim 3 just negitive on that one lol

6. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    One time i was in birmingham alabama and i got pulled over 4 times and the car got searched twice and then eventually i relized they were racial profiling me because i was in cracktown and i was white and i had 2 male friends with me and 1 girl that was up front with me and we wasnt doing anything and had nothing and wasnt looking for anything just joy riding cuz we didnt know were in the hell we was at. One time the cop even ask me if i had the munchies cause i pulled out of a all night mcdonalds cuz we was hungry its just bullshit how the cops do everywere.